Are Appetizers Included on the Deluxe DDP?

disneyfav4ever

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep
I know appetizers aren't included on the regular DDP in 2008, but will they be included with the deluxe plan? TIA.

This is from the Dreams Unlimited Website:
2008 Magic Your Way Package Plus Deluxe Dining

The Magic Your Way Package Plus Deluxe Dining offers you three meals a day at a wide variety of participating Disney restaurants.. And as a Disney Resort Guest, all the Disney Resort benefits are available to you.

This package includes:

* Stay 1 -10 nights at a Disney Resort
* Magic Your Way Base Ticket
* This package includes everything listed in the starter Disney package

Includes the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan:
Choose from participating Disney restaurants.

For each night of your package stay you will enjoy three meals per person, per night at a choice of:
Table Service Restaurants

Full buffet & non-alcoholic beverage

OR

Appetizer, entree, non-alcoholic beverage and dessert (except at breakfast)
Quick Serve Restaurants

One entree OR one complete Combo Meal

One dessert (Lunch or Dinner) or one juice (breakfast)

One single serving of a non-alcoholic beverage
2 Snacks Choice of: a frozen novelty ice cream, popsicle or fruit bar, single serving grab bag of Frito Lay's chips, one 20 oz. bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or Dansani Water, single piece of whole fruit, medium fountain soft drink or apple juice
Resort Refillable Drink Mug 1 per person, per package

Thanks. So a TS breakfast includes an appetizer as well? If I have the deluxe DDP, I'd definatly be doing some TS breakfasts other then buffets, like Boatwright's and Kona. So I'd get an entree and an appetizer?

Theoretically, yes, but I don't think any breakfast menus have an appetizers section
It looks like both Kona and Boatwrights do. It's not even that I really need appetizers at breakfast, I just want to eat at those two restaurants since I want to try the sweet potato pancakes at Boatwrights and the macadamia nut - pineapple pancakes at Kona, and I noticed both of those menus have appetizers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter