• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are any of the McDonald's on the Dining Plan?

rn_wannabe

RN since 1-2008 (not a "wannabe" anymore LOL)
Just curious as I think we might try and eat there one day for CS. Sounds crazy, but it's a place that unfortunately my children will eat and they get tired of all the different places we take them when at Disney:) . Thanks!

Melissa

i am sad to say that our final snack credits were used for my son at the one in Epcot on the first day of F&W fest in '07. We got chicken nuggets for a snack credit.

I'm sad to say it because there were so many other things to eat that we don't normally get but it made him happy and that's the important thing.

I think that you can use the DDP credits at the McDonald's kiosks inside the parks but I don't think they can be used at the McD's in DTD.

How many McDonalds are in Disney?
I just thought there was one in DTD and one down the street from the All Star Resorts.

Thanks
Sue

How many McDonalds are in Disney?
I just thought there was one in DTD and one down the street from the All Star Resorts.

Thanks
Sue
There's McDonald's kiosks in Epcot, Animal Kingdom and I think a Fries place in MK. Those locations only have a small selection of items, like chicken nuggets and fries and Mcflurries.

I always have to go to the one in EPCOT becuase that is what my daughter wants too.:sad2: Anyway for a meal credit you get 9 chicken nuggets, a large fry, drink and McfLurry. It really is enough for 2 kids to split.:goodvibes

Anyway for a meal credit you get 9 chicken nuggets, a large fry, drink and McfLurry. It really is enough for 2 kids to split.:goodvibes

What a deal! Can you get that with a child's credit? If so, that would be great since we like Flame Tree but DD doesn't. We could stop by there, pick up that meal for DD (with enough to share with DS) then head over to Flame Tree.

Oops, never mind - I just reread your post and realized that you said Epcot and NOT AK. I guess I just automatically thought AK because that is the only McDonalds I'm aware of at WDW. Sorry!

Yes I always used child's credits. I was not going to use mine!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter