Are anna and Elsa at EMH?

Shelly

<font color=green>Doesn't know that anyone can be
Trying to make a schedule. Plan to do mk EMH evening. If Anna and Elsa will be there than no need for FP+ to do this. Right?

Trying to make a schedule. Plan to do mk EMH evening. If Anna and Elsa will be there than no need for FP+ to do this. Right?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but there are no FPs issued for PM EMH.

But bear in mind because of that, that's where people run. We did TSMM the other day during EMH and the line was still an hour. But there's a bit more to do in MK so.

Sorry I should be more specific.
Are Anna and Elsa available during EMH.
My thought process was to skip a fp+ to see them early in the day and catch them for EMH.
Thanks

My thought process was to skip a fp+ to see them early in the day and catch them for EMH.
Thanks

Yes.

But, they will still have very long queues even during EMH. So your plan might not be so good.

Unless they've had a recent change, Anna & Elsa are only available until a half hour before regular park closing time and don't stay through evening EMH.

So for example if the regular park close is at midnight with EMH until 2 am, A&E are still only available until 11:30 pm.

On a recent visit, my kids weren't interested but I did talk to a family that said they waited about 10 minutes to meet them just before 11:30. The posted wait time was 90 mins.

As with just about anything else at Disney, the crowds die down in the evenings and wait times become very reasonable. Keep in mind that the posted wait times can be greatly exaggerated.

I like your plan to skip the morning madness.

Thanks
Yes, they are there. I guess it depends on the time of the EMH as to how bad the lines will be

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter