Are ABD prices ever discounted?

Theta

DIS Veteran
Thinking of the Cambodia Laos tour for next year. Are the rates posted for 2014 yet?

Is this one that I should book ASAP?

Thinking of the Cambodia Laos tour for next year. Are the rates posted for 2014 yet?

Is this one that I should book ASAP?

Occasionally there will be small discounts or incentives but I have not seen the incentives in about 2 years and the discounts were either rebooking, or there was I believe a 5% discount on a couple of Fantasy cruises earlier this year but I have not heard of them of late.

Yes, the 2014 trips came out in May, the thing with ABD trips is they go up as the trip books so the earlier you book it the better off you are unless you are a DVC member as they get opening day prices no matter when they book.

Yes, the 2014 trips came out in May, the thing with ABD trips is they go up as the trip books so the earlier you book it the better off you are unless you are a DVC member as they get opening day prices no matter when they book.

great news!

I have seen discounts for a few trips posted on Jetsetter. They were posted around February or March for a few dates for a few trips only for the summer. This year, Italy and one other trip were discounted (I don't remember which one). I was thinking about doing Italy but the 2 dates were in mid-May (kids still in school) and I think the other was in July (too hot). They post only a few that are not selling well. Also, some people have said that Jetsetter will charge a fee on top of the discount. I booked a hotel through them and there was no fee, so I don't know for certain if that is true, but I assume it is. The year before, I remember Italy and the now defunct Washington D.C. trip were posted.

We got half price trips within 90 days - but it was 2008 when they were cancelling tours like crazy.

Is there any special pricing for DVC if I don't want to use points?
I don't know if there's "special" pricing, but my understanding is that DVC members are guaranteed opening day prices no matter what the price is when they book.

Sayhello

I don't know if there's "special" pricing, but my understanding is that DVC members are guaranteed opening day prices no matter what the price is when they book.

Sayhello

That is it. DVC members get the opening price regardless of when they book. I thought last year or the year before they did a couple of DVC member only trips where there were some perks and extra activities thrown in, but I don't recall seeing any this year.

That is it. DVC members get the opening price regardless of when they book. I thought last year or the year before they did a couple of DVC member only trips where there were some perks and extra activities thrown in, but I don't recall seeing any this year.

Thanks for the replies!

But there was the DVC only New York trip this year.

Sayhello

They have a couple, they are on the DVC member site

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter