Arcade token bag tags

wvdisneymom

Earning My Ears
I am giving my kids (Addie and Jace) tokens for the arcade as one of their surprise gifts. Does anyone have a design that I could put on a little bag?

Just a quick question - do the disney arcades even accept game tokens anymore? When I was there last everything was arcade cards :confused3
Still Love the idea and the design will still work with a card but before you go crazy trying to save quarters and drag 5lbs of change around (like my mom used to :lmao:) just thought i'd let you know.

Just a quick question - do the disney arcades even accept game tokens anymore? When I was there last everything was arcade cards :confused3
Still Love the idea and the design will still work with a card but before you go crazy trying to save quarters and drag 5lbs of change around (like my mom used to :lmao:) just thought i'd let you know.

I used a card when I was there in Feb '11....not sure if they take tokens also.

Oh - I never even thought of that!! I assume I get the card in the arcade. THANKS!!

Yes. I actually found a photo of the machine (i believe from all star resort arcade) so you can see how much each amount gets in "play points." What I like about the cards is that they are refillable and you only have to be responsible for one little card not a pocket full of change.

disney-all-star-sports-picture-075.jpg

I'm sorry the image is so large but its easiest to read that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter