Arcade on Wonder and weather in the Western Caibbean

cieslack

Mouseketeer
Would love to hear information about the arcade on the Wonder (cost, types of games). I am also curious about the weather in he Western Caribbean this time of year. Leaving in less than two weeks from Miami. I saw that Florida has been unseasonably cool lately, wondering if further south was seeing the same thing.

Typical Weather in April
Temperatures in the Caribbean during April generally vary between an average high during the day of 84.5 degrees and an average low at night of 74.7 degrees . On average, it rains in the Caribbean a total of 7.4 days during the month . Total precipitation during the month averages 2.7 inches.

The question on the Arcade: I cannot tell you much about the arcade because I do not do games and I do not let my son do the Arcade. But if you are a teen there are plenty of games in the Tween and Teen areas. My son and his Friends always find plenty of computer, play-station and Xbox games to play in the Teen area, and it is free in the Teen area. If you are an adult... that does not help.

Would love to hear information about the arcade on the Wonder (cost, types of games). I am also curious about the weather in he Western Caribbean this time of year. Leaving in less than two weeks from Miami. I saw that Florida has been unseasonably cool lately, wondering if further south was seeing the same thing.

I don't have enough posts to add a link to my reply, but if you go to youtube and search "disney wonder arcade" there is a nice review called "Disney Cruise Arcade" and it is of the Quarter Masters arcade aboard the Wonder. May not provide the level of detail you are looking for, but not a bad place to start as it will allow you to see the layout and types of games, etc. Good luck and happy cruising!!

Water temp 89, air 80s, water clear blue, you are in paradise. Eat on fan tail breakfast every am. This was great. Open air.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter