• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arby's beef and cheddar sandwich

Never been to Arby's. Is it anything like Roy Rogers?

roastbeef.gif

Ew, nay. We have a local chain of roast beef restaurants. We tried Arby's on the road one time and I didn't like their sandwich at all.

Ahhhh, Lion's Choice. It was the one culinary delight we didn't get the chance to visit when we were home for Christmas. I did have to settle for a Beef and Cheddar on the drive back down to FL.

Not. The. Same. :sad1:

Tracy

Ahhhh, Lion's Choice. It was the one culinary delight we didn't get the chance to visit when we were home for Christmas. I did have to settle for a Beef and Cheddar on the drive back down to FL.

Not. The. Same. :sad1:

Tracy

Lesroi, aren't you the one that hates my fried chicken head pic?:rotfl:

Lesroi, aren't you the one that hates my fried chicken head pic?:rotfl:

It IS SCARY. Plus, now I am pregnant and that kind of fright could make me drop this baby at any time! I do enjoy the lipstick pig you have now, though. Very classy!!!

Tracy

It IS SCARY. Plus, now I am pregnant and that kind of fright could make me drop this baby at any time! I do enjoy the lipstick pig you have now, though. Very classy!!!

Tracy

Thats a PIG? I thought it was her.....

errrr Of course its a PIG!!!

WOW talk about plastic surgery!!!

I can't believe you people are discussing such trivial mundane things here on the DIS. Shouldn't y'all be talking world peace, global warming, or Big Macs?

I've never had it, but I used to have a coworker that would eat them.

Every now and then I'd catch a glimmer of a rainbow sheen on the meat. :crazy2::scared::crazy2::scared:

Cheese food is bad enough, but WTH would someone eat meat that glows the colors of the rainbow. :sick:

Did I use enough smilies? :teeth:

I can't believe you people are discussing such trivial mundane things here on the DIS. Shouldn't y'all be talking world peace, global warming, or Big Macs?

Unnnnnn no.

Food is very important and of a more immediate need, besides I don't really like whirled peas, and for global warming, just turn off the desk lamp next to the globe, and it should cool down.

Big macs...I have to devoure that subject!!! and get back to you!!pirate:

YAY!!!! I love them. I had them for the first time when I lived in South Florida over 20 years ago. Then I came back to NYC and they didnt have them. I was very happy when an Arby's opened up not too far away in NJ. I would crave them when I was pregnant. DH would go outta his way to get me one. I don't eat them often..but I do really like them.

I absolutely crave these things when I'm sick!

I don't eat them very often, but it seems like the only thing I want when I'm getting over ANY illness (yikes!) is a Beef N' Cheddar from Arby's.

I distinctly remember being 15, and being in the hospital with pneumonia, and after three days of being on clear liquids all I wanted was a Beef N' Cheddar and a Mountain Dew. My grandmother snuck it in to me, because I was so pitiful. My doc walked in and caught me eating it and almost had a stroke. Finally he shrugged and said, "Well, if you can keep it down, we'll put you on a regular diet." I did and I firmly believe that sandwich was the turning point in my recovery. :rotfl:

Ew, like processed cheese sauce ala cheese whiz? Gag me with a spoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter