• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

aradiso 37

Danjocass

Mousketeer
I meant to type Paradiso 37..sorry. We have not been there yet but made and ADR for dinner on the night we arrive. Anyone been there & liked or disliked it & why? TIA :goodvibes

The beef and chorizo skewers are a huge portion and very delish!!! 4 adults can easily share this for an app!! Also, the jalapeno burger is my DH's fave and he is a burger person. He also loves the fries there....I found the fish tacos and the burrito to be just OKAY. My friend and I shared the ribs last time and liked them although they are not a traditional type bbq sauce.

We ate lunch there last Feb and all three of us agreed it was one of the best meals of the trip. My husband had the pork chop lollipops. I had a land and sea option. Our GS got a kids meal that was huge. It had a mini hotdog, corndog nuggets, french fries, and bowl of macaroni/cheese.

We ate there in September and we all loved our meals. It isn't a must do every trip but is our restaurant of choice when heading to DTD Westside.

This is my families new DTD favorite restaurant. We've been there 3 times.

It's a great place for beer and tequila (if you're a drinker). They brag that they have the coldest beer onsite. DW and I sat at the bar one night for drinks/appetizers when the wait was very long and never needed a table. It was the best! The bartender gave us a great Tequila training session. They have a lot of options and he explained all of the differences. Too many choices (even have some that aren't displayed). I would have paid for this experience. Thank goodness for Disney transportation as we just needed to grab the boat back to SSR to sleep it off.

... and the food is great too.

These are great reviews. We have an ADR for May and it will be our first time there as well. Thanks, everyone! :thumbsup2

Had lunch there this October for the first time. Variety, good food, decent portions.
With the menu revamp at HOB taking that option down a big notch, Paradiso will be sliding into the DTD dining rotation for our next trip. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter