Arabian Nights

Gareth& Hayley

Mouseketeer
Ok, not a very Disney topic but I was interested if any of you have been to arabian nights dinner show and if you thought it was any good? I have been to medieval times and went to Buffalo Bills MANY a year ago - ( I must have been about 6 or 7 at the time) and would like to go somewhere different. Dinner shows are often quite pricey in my past experiences so would like to know if people think its worth it before I book.

We have done Arabian Nights and Medieval times and we prefer Medieval.
Arabian nights seems to be more for the Horse lover than anything. If given the choice Medieval wins for us. Hope you enjoy whatever your choice. :thumbsup2

we did arabian nights and the pirate dinner show on a package which cost us about £20 each, 3 years ago.
we upgraded the AN evening. i love horses and thought it was amazing, my kids and dh who dont share my passion thought it was ok. depends on if you like horses or not.
food on both evening was mediocre, could have eaten better at the golden corral, wouldnt do it again for the food.
HTH
tracy

We went to Arabian Nights on our first trip. We didn't pay very much, something like £50 for the 5 of us but of course the exchange rate was better then. We were sat in 'The Royal Box' :snooty: :laughing: so had a great view.

I agree with Tracy, the food was nothing to get excited over but it was OK, it was hot and edible. We all enjoyed the show, especially youngest DD and I who are horse-mad, but if you don't like horses I'd skip it.

We have been to both Arabian Nights and Medieval Times and would definitely say that MT is much better. The food at AN was dreadful and the show was not much better. The horses were lovely though!

We haven't done Arabian Nights, but we have done the Pirates Dinner and absolutely loved it, we paid a little extra which gave us front row seats and also guaranteed our children (then DS was 9.5 and DD was 7.5) that they would get to participate, which they loved. DH also got to participate (he wasn't so keen!!). The food was good considering the number of people they are feeding all at one time, and really it is more about the entertainment than fine dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter