• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aquatica with toddlers?

lacrossemom13

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of going to Aquatica. We have a 11, 10, 2 and 1 year old. Will the babies have any fun?

Thanks!

Aquatica has two separate areas designed for the younger guests. There is a LARGE interactive play area, found here:

2012_0828Orlando20047_zpsacea7a67.jpg

2012_0828Orlando20048_zps45f6d78c.jpg

2012_0828Orlando20046_zpsec65b24a.jpg

There is also a smaller toddler area, which would probably be the best fit for your youngest two:

2012_0828Orlando20051_zpsc934db2f.jpg

If they enjoy playing in the sand, there's a great sand beach that spans the area where the two zero entry wave pools are:

2012_0830Orlando40016.jpg

And you could also float the along with Mom and Dad on the lazy river

2012_0828Orlando20073.jpg

or in Roa's Rapids.

R1-08468-000A_0001.jpg

Just be sure to use lifejackets, even for the adults. A word of caution about Roa's........the current is very brisk, and a child could be swept away from you very quickly if you are not careful. So be sure to have a good, firm grasp of baby before you get going, and this is one place you wouldn't want one adult to take two babies at once. Otherwise, the wee ones will probably have a ball and find Roa's to be a real thrill!

I can't speak for the babies, but my kids LOVED Aquatica, and so did we. We have been to the Disney water parks, Camelbeach in PA, Six Flags in NJ, Great Wolf Lodge, and Sesame Place when they were little. Everyone really had a great time at Aquatica, especially Roa's. It's so much fun! I wore a life jacket, even though I can swim, just because it made me feel very safe. It's fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter