Aquatica vs. Wet 'N Wild?

Bellesmama

Mouseketeer
Only doing 1 non-Disney waterpark on our next trip. We've never been to Aquatica nor Wet 'Wild ,we are not "huge" slide fans. We prefer Typhoon Lagoon :beach: over Blizzard Beach. So should we go to Aquatica or Wet 'N Wild? What are the differences between the 2?

59 days 'til Orlando!
Laura in Mass.

I love Aquatica, the theming is very nice and has some great slides. The lazy river has a good current and one slide goes through the dolphin tank. I like it over wet and wild but I like the scenery :)

not huge slide fans? Then you want AQ

My son prefers WW because it has many more slides and in general more aggressive rides; but being older it is not as pretty it is just a bunch of slides etc jammed into a space.

AQ is sedate in comparison; but 'pretty'. dd prefers AQ for that reason.

Yep,you want Aquatica,not just because it has fewer thrill slides but because it's newer and nicer.

I have to agree Aquatica just floating by the dolphins and fish in the lazy river makes the day all other stuff is a bonus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter