Aquatica Info and Pics

Jakey Rowling

DIS Veteran
Picked up this info from elsewhere, just sharing it :thumbsup2

It seems you pay for shade. The park has very little landscaping shade and all the lounge chairs are in the full sun. You can pay $ 175 per day / per six guests for a shaded gazebo with a concierge who is at your beck and call all day. That or you can enjoy the sun. There were very few umbrellas for shade except in the restaurant and gift shop areas.

Gate price: just under $40

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=243964053&blogID=360047703

Hopefully the shading issue will be partly resolved.

That kids area kinda looks like a slightly larger version of the kids area at Cariba Creek (indoor water park) at Alton Towers.

Thanks for the info:thumbsup2

I'm looking forward to trying Aqatica, I think it looks fab:thumbsup2 Can't wait until September:banana: :banana:

I reckon I'll be trying aquatica but not that racing slide! Shame about the shade.

It looks great, can not wait to try, we have 14 day pass for it with seaworld and busch gardens.

DD will love the play area, sh loves the one in universal studios

I think the kids will love it, but I think evil old aunti might not warn them that the buckets will soak them in water though.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rolleyes1 :dance3:

The kids area looks very like Alton Towers (and my kids loved that).

Shame about the lack of shade, though, plus it looks quite small really.

We have a 7 day pass with our Discovery Cove and are staying nearby so I think we'll go for a few hours over several days rather than spending all day there. Does anyone know if you have to pay for parking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter