Aquatica in Oct.. too cold?

CajunCookie

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Looking to travel Oct 21 - 27. Is the water too cold to enjoy in the water park? I know weather would be great for the parks, but for the water. Can you give me more info.
Thanks. :flower3:

I have done water parks two different years in late October. One year was blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon, the other year aquatica and wet n wild. It was fine both years, maybe slightly chilly in the early morning once but totally doable. :beach:

did aquatica dec 26, 29, and jan 3 with a 3 year old and 1 year old. was only about 82 air temp, so teeth did chatter when wind blew. water was too cold where they have that huge dumping bucket thing, but other water nice. closed the parks and NO lines for bigger thrill rides for mom and dad the last hour before closing. was a treat! except LOTS of steps when you can just keep going and going and going with no breaks since there is literally zero lines. the life guard staff was sitting there texting, bored as heck! lol

We did Aquatica last Nov and plan to do it again this year. Just watch the weather channel and pick a hot day. We go to water parks in Feb/ Mar also depending on the forecast.

October weather is a crap shoot in Orlando. Watch the forecast and plan accordingly. Sometimes you'll get a really hot day that's perfect. Chances are very good you'll get at least one day that's quite warm and pleasant for a water park. I've been going the last week of October for a few years and only one year did we have cold weather all week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter