• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aquatica double rider attractions

nassau812

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me how many double rider or family rider type of slides there are at Aquatica? My 8 year old is not brave enough to go down water slides by herself yet. Looking at the website I only noticed 2 slides for multi riders.

thank you!

There are 2 family raft rides (with big 3-4 person yellow rafts) and 2 two person tube slides. (One of those you have to enter the slow lazy river with a double tube, ride halfway around, get out and bring your tube up the stairs with you to slide back into the lazy river. I say this because if you don't make sure to grab a double tube when you enter the lazy river then you have to ride single tubes.)

There is also a racer slide section with 8 slides all right next to each other that you go down individually but you could be next to each other the entire time.

So that's 5 different slides plus 2 lazy rivers, 2 wave pools, and the huge kids splash playground you can do together.

one of the family raft rides will be under maintenance the month of may, just a heads up if you were heading there then.

Thanks for the info, we are planning to go June 3 so the one rides may still be down. Have either of you been to wet n wild? I've heard mixed reviews.

Thank you!

I used to have a FL resident weekday annual pass to Wet n Wild. I went a grand total of 3 times the entire year and the 3rd time was only to 'get my money's worth'. In comparison I've had an Aquatica annual pass for 2 weeks now and have already been 4 times.

I found Wet n Wild to be old and run down. It has been years since and I know they've done a huge refurb on their kids area so maybe the park as a whole is now better, but I would choose Aquatica over Wet n Wild hands down. Wet n Wild is also known locally as the teen hang out water park and Aquatica is more of a family park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter