Aquatica Admission half off ($28.50 pp), tickets valid until Feb.29/16

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
Neat! I hadn't thought of doing a day at a waterpark (and we've never been to Aquatica). It's so hit and miss in December. Do you think we can wait until we are there and know the weather, to order online?

Neat! I hadn't thought of doing a day at a waterpark (and we've never been to Aquatica). It's so hit and miss in December. Do you think we can wait until we are there and know the weather, to order online?

My only concern would be when these tickets will be no longer offered....SW tends to discontinue offers (and add new ones in) with very little notice. You almost want to grab 'em when you see it, or you risk missing out.

Are you there for a full week with some flexibility? Statistically speaking, even for December, you should get at least one waterpark-worthy day in a 7 day stretch.

No, we get to Orlando on Sunday night and leave Friday around noon. I might be able to add a night Friday at a different place to get in one more full day. We planned one day at DHS and three full days and a morning at Universals parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter