Aquarium or park ticket upgrade?

msuhutton

Mouseketeer
We fly into SNA at 11am. We are also renting a car. Should we upgrade our park hopper to get into the parks that day or should I go to the Long Beach Aquarium. Me, DH, DD1 & DD5

Well.... do you want more time at Disney or do you want to see fish and other sea life? The AotP is a great place if it's what you want to do, but if you want more Disney time, it won't do the trick.

- Dreams

3Minnies1Mickey said:
It's the same online. Just make sure you aren't looking at the limited time promo price.

I emailed them to see if I could get the promo price for my 4 day hopper cause I purchased them beforehand. It's a long shot but I thought I'd try. Well if the gate price is the same as online then the 5 day is only $15 more person so it'd be cheaper to get the upgrade. I'll probably decide depending on how our day is going and the weather. My DD5 LOVES fish so she still might want to go to the aquarium but like everyone says...it's still disney! I took take a few stuff off of my to do list if we see those attractions that night. THANKS EVERYONE!!

The aquarium is fabulous especially if the kids are into fish. We've been several times since my ds is into fish. You'll still have 4 days at DL.

I just seen some stuff on the aquarium the other day and we will be doing that on our next trip but we are planning on being there a whole week....my daughter seen you tube videos of the aquarium and she really wants to go there

I think it's a decent aquarium although I haven't been there in a few years. if you ever get the chance, visit Monterey Bay Aquarium. Many of the newer aquariums around the world (Aquarium of the Pacific, Georgia Aquarium) were inspired by Monterey Bay Aquarium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter