Aquaglobes -As seen on tv

flyingcat2003

DIS Veteran
I bought some aquaglobes the other day and boy do I love them. I just wanted to let everyone know how good they are. I got mine at cvs for $9.99.

My DH gave me some that someone at work gave him because they didn't want them. How did you get them to work? I can't get the dirt out of them to be able to refill them.

I have never had a problem with that. Did you premake a hole in the soil before inserting the aquaglobe? I would try cleaning the globe with a sheeka bob skewer or something similar. Let me know if this works. If you can clean them out make sure you make a hole in the soil container before putting them back in.

I have a couple and they are kind of so-so. They clog often and that is a PITA.

Sometimes they'll sit there completely full for about 2 weeks, then it will completely empty in one day.

Thanks for letting us know about these. My son loves the commercial and always wants to by them. Since we are going on our trip I think I'll give them a try.

I love mine. You have to make sure you make a hole to put it into. My plants are heavy drinkers :drinking1 :drinking1 so mine have to be filled pretty often - at least once a week. But hey, not a big deal to me. They'll get continuous water over the course without me having to stand there watering them.

I am glad to hear that. I have considered buying some, but didn't know if they really worked and didn't want to waste money if they didn't. I think I will pick come up this weekend, remembering to water the plants is a PITA.

Suzanne

Just got them a few months ago - my husband is a plant fanatic...Love 'em!

I am glad to hear that. I have considered buying some, but didn't know if they really worked and didn't want to waste money if they didn't. I think I will pick come up this weekend, remembering to water the plants is a PITA.

Suzanne

I had got mine at cvs. I had a in-store coupon for $5.00 off on anything in the store. I decided to try the globes out since I got them for half price.

I had got mine at cvs. I had a in-store coupon for $5.00 off on anything in the store. I decided to try the globes out since I got them for half price.

I knew something would be good in the paper this week, since Dh forgot to get me one. Maybe my cousin has hers, I didn't really want to pay $15 for them at Walmart. Thanks for telling me.

Suzanne

My DD(5) had to get MIL these for christmas and MIL now loves them! She says thier great and wants to get a couple more for her plants at work!

If you have a menards near you they are 2 for 4.99 this week. Didn't buy one for myself cause my cat killed all my plants by dumping them over all the time.

Thanks guys I have been thinking about these too. I do not have a green thumb for house plants:lmao: So I can use all the help I can get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter