• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AquaDuck Photo

kalc12345

DIS Veteran
Is there a camera in the AquaDuck on the Dream? On our last cruise there wasn't. Hoping we can get some AquaDuck pictures :)

kalc12345 said:
Is there a camera in the AquaDuck on the Dream? On our last cruise there wasn't. Hoping we can get some AquaDuck pictures :)

On the Fantasy last summer, they took pictures on the AquaDuck. They don,t print them unless you ask, but they were on our photo pass at Shutters.

there absolutely was in the summer....in fact we got a great picture of me and my daughter...the only problem is, unlike the other photos where they scan your card, they basically guess which pictures are yours from the aquaduck- so sometimes you don't get all of them or you get strangers in your photo album...

251561_516498468364109_182647733_n.jpg

sorry- this was on the Fantasy- not the Dream....apologies- posted before i fully read

I have pictures from last March on the Dream of us on the Aquaduck. They were in our folder at Shutters. If they use their facial recognition software to match you up, you will find the photos in your folder.

:):):)

Just got off the Dream yesterday and did not see any Aquaduck pictures. There were none in our folders (3 families), on the kiosks, or on the walls.

We got off the Dream yesterday & were told at Shutters that the camera on the Aqua Duck is not working so there will be no pictures until they get it working again.

We were on the Fantasy on the 5th of Jan and the Aquaduck photo system wasn't working. Would have been nice to see. The monitor at the top where you load had a splash screen on it that said they were "testing the system".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter