Aquaduck Mickey Head

Barbara,

Can I please ask for a change to the ones that you did for me. I was so happy that I never noticed that have Fantasy on them. I feel bad for asking, but if it isn't too much trouble, could you please change them to the Disney Dream? You did Cory, Scott, and Anna for me.

Thank you very much,
Anna

Barbara,

Can I please ask for a change to the ones that you did for me. I was so happy that I never noticed that have Fantasy on them. I feel bad for asking, but if it isn't too much trouble, could you please change them to the Disney Dream? You did Cory, Scott, and Anna for me.

Thank you very much,
Anna

Here you go...

I love, love, love this idea!

If you have the time, we would appreciate three of the Aquaduc Design for the Fantasy, November 2013: Luc, Audréanne and Cilvy. Absolutely no rush.

This is so great to have people who give their time like you do :goodvibes

1000 thanks in advance, it makes our cruises even more fantasycal... :thumbsup2

:tinker:Poussière de fée!

Here you go...

Would you have time to do Donald aquaduck with the name Cole and the Dream? I love it and I know my DGS will too:) Thank you...

I love this design, when you have time, I would like 3 of them
Dream and May 19-23, 2013 on one ear and the names:
Jacie
Nana
Paw Paw on the ear.

Thank you so much.

I love these, thank you so much. I have a question that I know has been answered many times but cant find the answer. How do I enlarge these to print them out for tshirts?

I really do appreciate your time in makeing these for us.

I love these, thank you so much. I have a question that I know has been answered many times but cant find the answer. How do I enlarge these to print them out for tshirts?

I really do appreciate your time in makeing these for us.

Make sure you download the enlarged pic. Click on the pic in the thread.
This will bring you to 4shared. Below the pic there is a blue download button. Push that button to save to your computer. If you just right click on the pic to save it will not be big enough. If you need a higher resolution just let me know, but it should be large enough.

Make sure you download the enlarged pic. Click on the pic in the thread.
This will bring you to 4shared. Below the pic there is a blue download button. Push that button to save to your computer. If you just right click on the pic to save it will not be big enough. If you need a higher resolution just let me know, but it should be large enough.

That worked perfect, thank you so much. I really apprecite your time and your talents. You designers rock!!!!

I'm new to this but I see we'll part of Disney Family here. Is there anyway I can get 4 heads with Dream 2013 with the names below

Damon

Artist

Asia

Amaya

Thank you so much in advance :worship: :worship: :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter