Aqua Duck?

I am so happy to hear there is no weight limit. My DD 10 is a fish and DH does not swim so its up to me to do all the water activities with her. We have been watching videos and it looks like so much fun!!

Threehuggers, you don't need to be able to swim to ride the AquaDuck. The water is only a few inches deep, and you don't start or end in deep water. If your DH just doesn't like to get wet, that's one thing. But if it's just that he doesn't know how to swim, he could go on the AquaDuck if he wants to.

My daughter and I went pretty fast and the two of us put together are 180lbs. I can't imagine the pooh sized ride...lol. Anyway...one word of warning. She is 12 and pretty tall but built like a reed...not quite 70lbs. She got STUCK! lol She didn't weight enough on one ride or something...shut that bad boy down for an hour..lol :rotfl2:

Why is there a height limit if kids are with adults? My son is 4 but he was a micro premiee and still tiny. But he is ALL a 4 year old boy! Rough and tough.

Not sure in the height but I know that there's a weight suggestion for kids. Basically if your not heavy enough the floats were getting stuck in the ride. In which case you were asked to ride with someone heavier. This only applied to single riders.

Anyone know if there is a min height/weight/age if riding with parents? We have an adventurous 2 year old (turns 3 next month) and 4 year old (turns 5 next motnth).

Anyone know if there is a min height/weight/age if riding with parents? We have an adventurous 2 year old (turns 3 next month) and 4 year old (turns 5 next motnth).

I think it's 42 inch minimum to ride with an adult and 54 inches to ride alone unless it has changed. :)

I have read that the deck/stairs are hot and it is recommended to wear water shoes...Can you wear flip flops or crocs, or are only the mesh/rubber bottomed shoes allowed?

Also, I know this thread is about aqua duck but are there height requirements for the Mickey slide?

I have read that the deck/stairs are hot and it is recommended to wear water shoes...Can you wear flip flops or crocs, or are only the mesh/rubber bottomed shoes allowed?

Also, I know this thread is about aqua duck but are there height requirements for the Mickey slide?

It wasn't hot on our cruise so I can't answer the first question, but there are min/max height limits on the Mickey Slide. It is 38" and 4 years old for the minimum on the MIckey Slide. The max height is 64" (5'4"). FOr some reason I think they have a max age too, but I'm not sure on that. I don't know how or if they check the age. My DD (almost 3) was way too short to try anway.

Fortunately on the Fantasy they had a small slide in Nemo's Reef so she was perfectly content and trilled to have a slide to play on.

We wore flip flops because the stairs were really hot in June. :)

It wasn't hot on our cruise so I can't answer the first question, but there are min/max height limits on the Mickey Slide. It is 38" and 4 years old for the minimum on the MIckey Slide. The max height is 64" (5'4"). FOr some reason I think they have a max age too, but I'm not sure on that. I don't know how or if they check the age. My DD (almost 3) was way too short to try anway.

Fortunately on the Fantasy they had a small slide in Nemo's Reef so she was perfectly content and trilled to have a slide to play on.

We wore flip flops because the stairs were really hot in June. :)

Thank you for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter