Aqua Duck- different on Dream and Fantasy

bode1025

Mouseketeer
I couldn't find this out anywhere. Are the Aqua Ducks at all different on these ships? One faster, slower etc. We have been on the Dream but not the Fantasy. We leave on the Fantasy March 21, 2015. So excited...

They are virtually identical. Any difference in speed is solely based on the weight of the riders and the amount of water currently running in the tube. Enjoy!

I think there is alight difference in one of the tunnel through the stacks. I think the fantasy has some different lighting effects then the dream does on one of them.

Anyone notice that the Fantasy video looks like they are at sea and there aren't many people at the pool? You can't really see it till the second half. I only noticed because of how everyone complains how over crowded DCL pools are and especially on a sea day. Great videos though. I love the lights on the Fantasy. I can't wait to try it myself soon!

Anyone notice that the Fantasy video looks like they are at sea and there aren't many people at the pool? You can't really see it till the second half. I only noticed because of how everyone complains how over crowded DCL pools are and especially on a sea day. Great videos though. I love the lights on the Fantasy. I can't wait to try it myself soon!
Both of those were from Attractions magazine and they took them during the christening cruises/ media previews.

I couldn't find this out anywhere. Are the Aqua Ducks at all different on these ships? One faster, slower etc. We have been on the Dream but not the Fantasy. We leave on the Fantasy March 21, 2015. So excited...
We're in the same boat - literally!! See you there!!

We've also been on the Dream before. Everything said above is consistent with what we've read or heard. Looking forward to the splash areas, too. That will be new for us!!! :)

We're in the same boat - literally!! See you there!!

We've also been on the Dream before. Everything said above is consistent with what we've read or heard. Looking forward to the splash areas, too. That will be new for us!!! :)
So excited to hear from someone from our cruise! We are still waiting on one of our rooms to be assigned. Do you have yours set?

The Fantasy's gets stuck a lot less often, causing fewer delays. A CM shared that they worked out a few kinks after building it on the Dream.

We are on the same sailing too!!! 12 days!! So excited!!! :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter