AP's

Ro Z

DIS Veteran
OK I have been thinking about this. My AP expires on March 2 2012. When I renew my AP it will be dated March 2 2012 thru March 2 2013. My problem is I already have a pass on March 2 2012. If my renewed AP starts on March 2 I am paying twice for that day, right?! I think my renewal date should be March 3. I feel like I am paying twice for March 2. What do you think?

Are you actually going to be there on that date? If not, it's really a moot point.

The AP costs break down to about $1.50 per calender day.

Plus next year is Leap Year, so really, you get an extra day in February you aren't paying for, so next year at least, it all works out in the end.

I think you are already getting an "extra" day. The way I look at it, an ANNUAL (meaning one year) pass would run in your case from March 2, 2012 through March 1, 2013 and that would be your 365 days. But instead, Disney gives you an extra day.

(I never pay that much attention to my AP end date anyway, because we are not normally there exactly 1 year later, but I always thought it was odd when Disney gave you 366 days.)

Disney allows you the current day for entry plus a full year. This is for both new and renewal passes. Effectively the current day is a bonus.

Ok. I guess I can't squeeze an additional day out of WDW. I tried!!!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter