APs are coming

I think they're having the mickey heads be zeros...so it's 040 days...
Darn if you aren’t right! I just checked, and it happens to be 10+ hours until midnight here in Central time, and it shows 1 and a Mickey. I was hoping something 50th-related was happening in 4 days!

Well I was wrong about yesterday. Hoping Wednesday..but I can renew DDS gold AP Tuesday which I will do in case there’s an increase in price!

ETA. These are pure guesses. I have no info from sources.
I renewed gold passes last week in anticipation of a price increase. Hoping any upgrade(s) I want will be easy to obtain after the fact... Any rumors on a genie+ AP option?

And there is now a price for them when you access tickets and passes through the app

I don’t remember that being there. I am getting $849 price which doesn’t match any price from before.
I actually started seeing that in May (& had high hopes that I could purchase passes for my daughters again!!). ..
You got me all worked up! I still show "Sorry, Annual Passes cannot be purchased." AAAAHHHH
…but then I’d click & see that 🤦🏻‍♀️
On the app for me it says starting at $439…..I am a Florida resident.
& $439 was the price we would see (my sister had the same thing happen in her MDE) -FL AP pricing

Well I was wrong about yesterday. Hoping Wednesday..but I can renew DDS gold AP Tuesday which I will do in case there’s an increase in price!

ETA. These are pure guesses. I have no info from sources.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your prediction is right, Sandisw, and we'll know something tomorrow. One way or another, I know they'll say something by next Tues. I've just been waiting coming up on a year and want the information so badly.

And there is now a price for them when you access tickets and passes through the app

I don’t remember that being there. I am getting $849 price which doesn’t match any price from before.

Obviously you can’t buy, but wonder if this is the new Gold price since I would be eligible to purchase that type of ticket.
I went to renew my gold pass tonight and it told me that is no longer and option and gave me ONE option for an annual pass for $1,015. That is outrageous compared to the $644 renewal price! Calling tomorrow to see if they have done away w all DVC pass discounts now. 😳

I went to renew my gold pass tonight and it told me that is no longer and option and gave me ONE option for an annual pass for $1,015. That is outrageous compared to the $644 renewal price! Calling tomorrow to see if they have done away w all DVC pass discounts now. 😳

My fiancé had the same single option issue last week online. He called when members services opened in the morning. He was able to renew his DVC gold for like $650.

The Gold AP for DVC members is not renewable online so it only offered you a different option.

You must call MS to renew a DVC Gold Pass. Sadly, as @JETSDAD posted, these passes cannot be renewed online.

You could never renew online the Gold. That has always been the message even prior to the suspension

You must call MS unless renewing at the park. Which is what I need to do today for my DD pass

You could never renew online the Gold. That has always been the message even prior to the suspension

You must call MS unless renewing at the park. Which is what I need to do today for my DD pass
Thank you so much for this information !!! I thought I renewed it online last year.

I’m listing contracts if this doesn’t happen by the end of the year. Pricing for DVC is so high, much higher than I paid, and I can’t execute my Disney vision without an AP, even an expensive full price one. I’m even ok for a couple years if we are stuck on the carousel if we don’t pay the genie.

I wrote Terri Schultz the other day. Same response - she doesn’t know when AP sales will start again. She did point out what we already knew - they should be on sale before Oct. 1. I just don’t know why they need to go down to the wire. A lot of people are planning to be at WDW for the 50th. We don’t start planning for those trips October 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter