Ap's and Fastpass+

mommyof2princesses

Being mom to 2 princessess is a lot of work!
Okay, I know that those with Annual Passes have to wait till 30 days out to do book fastpasses if not staying on property. So, does that mean there is no way I can get a fastpass for Anna and Elsa since they are all gone at midnight 60 days ahead of time? Really not happy about that. I am going to visit my mom for a week in Port Richey and thought we would head over for a day or two since they expire in August. Will I just be in line for them and the SDMT the whole day?

Okay, I know that those with Annual Passes have to wait till 30 days out to do book fastpasses if not staying on property. So, does that mean there is no way I can get a fastpass for Anna and Elsa since they are all gone at midnight 60 days ahead of time? Really not happy about that. I am going to visit my mom for a week in Port Richey and thought we would head over for a day or two since they expire in August. Will I just be in line for them and the SDMT the whole day?

The key is to keep checking. When our 30 day window opened there wasn't a FP+ to be had but yesterday a ton of openings for our dates were available. Also, don't select every member of your party. Try checking for 2 people and then, times permitting, you'll be able to copy your reservation to the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter