• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April28 Wonder cruise

Daisy02

Earning My Ears
Hi I just discovered these boards and am amazed at allthe great Info out there I've been reading. I was wondering is there anyone going on the April 28th Wonder cruise? Me 35 my DH 38 and my DS 3 1/2 are going and also my mother inlaw and father in laware also going. We are staying at the Radisson the nite before the cruise. :)

Just wondering...are you going BECAUSE this is the Aaron Carter cruise?

No I did not pick this cruise because of Aaron Carter We were trying to go on the April 21 but it was sold out.

We will also be on that cruise me 42 DW 42 DD's 17 & 15, and we choose the cruise before Aaron did, to late to change now.

T.

We did choose this cruise because of Aaron Carter! It will be me, my 9yr old DD and my fellow Disney-aholic friend. Also going is another friend her 10yr old DD and her cousin!

Someone who is going "on purpose" can answer this better than I can...but here's my shot at it...

Aaron Carter is little brother to Nick Carter who is a Backstreet Boy, and Aaron is a recording artist in his own right and sings some bubble gum music of his own. I don't know any of his songs, but he is pretty popular I think, maybe.

Someone who knows more, please jump in now....

Also, every cruise usually has a famous or Disney-famous person on it. This time it is AC. and I heard some radio stations will be broadcasting from the ship with contests, etc. This I am unable to confirm though.

Tobor-My DD15 is looking for other teens to correspond with before meeting on the April 28th cruise. If your daughters would like to correspond with her post here and i will give you her e-mail address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter