April Weight Loss Challenge - Let's "Spring" into Action!

Welcome Trish!!! Of course you can join.

Well since you said, "help". Please, please don't diet. ;) Don't get in that cycle. (Ignore me if you were merely using that word for losing weight). I've already lost quite a bit and I eat fries, chocolate, pizza, gyros etc. etc. And lots of healthy food of course. Obviously, not in the same amount as in the past for the goodies. But don't diet Trish!

Lisa

Your right Lisa thank you!!!

Actually, this is so new to me. I've never had to watch what I eat before. I figured since I turned 40 I should start ;) I'd love to be back down around 140 so that is my goal.

Even though I don't think I'll reach it... I'm gonna shoot for 10.

Be positive Becky, you can do it! Its you and me against the world. We gotta do our 10 lbs! All these evil slacking people only want to lose 5 pounds. Wimps. ;)
For those that didn't catch it, I am being sarcastic. :)

Can I join please???? I would love to loose 5lbs this month. We have a group camping trip in May, and I need to fit into my summer shorts!

Can I join please???? I would love to loose 5lbs this month. We have a group camping trip in May, and I need to fit into my summer shorts!

Of course. :flower3: I don't know why I'm sending you flowers but what the heck. :laughing: Geekerbell, Laura, will find you if she already hasn't. have a great month,

Lisa

Since this is my first time joining what do we do check in weekly if we've lost any weight???

Weekly is pretty standard. Make sure to put 1/5 or 2.5/5 or whatever you've lost though, since it is hard for the mod of this thread to remember who has what goal.

Your right Lisa thank you!!!

Actually, this is so new to me. I've never had to watch what I eat before. I figured since I turned 40 I should start ;) I'd love to be back down around 140 so that is my goal.

Hey Trish! Best of luck on this month. It's lovely to have more people on this thread.

Lisa

WOOHOO! I'm off to good start for April. I am -2 today!

2/5

I hope everyone else has a happy weigh-in!!........................P

Just a newbie here.........but a good start 2/5!

Another newbie here and I'm happy to report I'm down 2 pounds!!!:banana:

2/5 - Yippee!

I'm a week behind, but I would still like to join in! I will shoot for 5 lbs. also.

I lost 0.7 pounds so far. That makes me 0.7/7.0. I'm trying but this week I'm even going to try HARDER.

I have been "off program" for the past few days: life just keeps getting in the way!! anyway I am back on program full force starting today. gonna give myself until Thursday before I weigh in. I at least know I haven't gained anything!! Sounds like some of you are starting the month off great. Hopefully I can make up for the past few days.

So, still 0/8 for now, hopefully down a bit in a few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter