April trip...weather?

denegate

Mouseketeer
We leave on 4/16 for five nights. The weather is not looking too good for those days at the moment. How accurate do you think the forecast is this many days out?

We are going too! Last week I saw all of the rain and thought it should be gone by next week! Whats going on? Can someone tell us of its been raining there for 5 days?

We're going to be there during the same time & have seen those forecast too. I'm hoping it's not too accurate. Maybe it'll just rain a little each day & clear out.

As a local I can tell you that the forecasts are not accurate until an hour away, and not even then sometimes...100% chance today and we have only seen a little shower for about 30 min, other days can be zero chance and pour. My advice is pack a poncho, and sunscreen, plan for rain, but you never know what will happen.

As a local I can tell you that the forecasts are not accurate until an hour away, and not even then sometimes...100% chance today and we have only seen a little shower for about 30 min, other days can be zero chance and pour. My advice is pack a poncho, and sunscreen, plan for rain, but you never know what will happen.

Thank you!!!!

I am so nervous about this. I was just in Hawaii for the near miss hurricane which caused 3 days of non stop torrential downpour. With a 3 year old, not much to do inside in Hawaii. If Disney gets rained out I will be so sad. Anyone have ideas about rainy Disney activities?

I know how you all feel we leave Friday for a week of Disney fun and the weather still looks crappy. Fingers crossed, praying for sun!!!

We leave on 4/16 for five nights. The weather is not looking too good for those days at the moment. How accurate do you think the forecast is this many days out?

The forecast is usually not completely accurate, BUT, as a southerner, you can 'always' expect quick spontaneous showers (or TS) beginning this time of year, and yes, it can be quite hot and humid even this early!

So, in that respect, just expect the on and off rain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter