• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April Scrapbooking Challenge-You know you want to!--Princess Nancy 96 is winner!

another 5 to my total. I'm almost done my mom's digital album. I'm up to 50 pages out of 60. the sad part our trip was in August 2011 LOL I have too many projects started. It will be nice to have one finish real soon.

Please add another 10 pages to my total. I've been busy getting ready for my scrapbook retreat and have paused along the way to complete some pages. I feel like I have accomplished something!

please add another 12 pages!

should bring my total up to 26!
thanks!

updated to here.

I think Princess Nancy is trying to achieve the monthly goal by herself!!:rotfl2:
I am hoping to find even 1/2 your mojo so I can get past June 2004 in my family album. Yup, I said 2004!!! It's embarrassing!!:blush:

Finished 2 pages tonight.

Can those who have mojo spread it around to those of us who are struggling please? I seem to try several layouts lately before I get anything done that I like. Very time consuming.

Please add 2 more for today...

I have been rearranging albums today.. and transferring my kids' and DH's post bound 8x8s into 2-ring albums...

Plus I had to get DS16 ready for prom..

Completed six more pages...up to 44 completed for April so far...

Becky

It doesn't look like I will meet my goal. On a brighter note on my side I did get all my Disney 2012 prints ordered on special. Now I need to really get busy. Still haven't figured out how to use my cutter from bed. Wish it had wheels so I could drag behind my crutches. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter