April Scrapbooking Challenge-You know you want to!--Princess Nancy 96 is winner!

Doing a little organizing in the scrap-room today so only 4 pages but tomorrow I should hit it hard!

Squid

I'm on board with 2 pages.

I finished the layout with my first ever Inkscape file! I have a second layout with another Inkscape file (I hate to call it a design because it's basicly a copy of a photo) that's done except for the journaling.

Please add 6 more to my total...
I did 6 digital pages for DD's senior photo shoot... only a zillion more to go! ;)

Hello my friends!

I have been MIA because of a business trip that I took mid-March that included a few days at DL and CA, and then coming home to DD's birthday, Spring cleaning and eBaying, and then getting ready for a visit from some dear Disney friends! Wow, it's been crazy! I didn't make my March goal, but I intend to make my April one!

I am setting a goal of 40 pages this month, and I already have 2 done!

I am going to a scrapbook retreat the weekend after next, and I am going to get a ton of stuff finished!

Scrap on!

Oops! I just looked at March and saw that I set NO GOAL; I actually finished 8 pages last month! WINNING! I was very smart not to set a goal!

OK I am going to a crop on Saturday night! YAY I might hit my goal!

Surgery went fine. I am confined to having my foot up for 2 weeks. Trying to figure out how to use the Silhouette in bed.

So far I have 7 pages done. They were laid out and just needed glued down.

Tpaetz glad surgery went well. how about getting a tray like a breakfast tray which you can sit the silhouette in it LOL

I've done 12 pages so far. Now things should go faster as I'm cast FREE !!!!

Finished 4 pages today.

Hopefully I can keep it up even with work being busy.

Finished 4 more pages yesterday - up to 30 done for April so far...

Becky

Surgery went fine. I am confined to having my foot up for 2 weeks. Trying to figure out how to use the Silhouette in bed.

happy surgery went well, hope you have an easy recovery!

I finished 4 pages yesterday!

Please add 6 more to my total!

2011 is now complete! I just need album, page protector and time to put them in! :woohoo:

Next up 2012..

ETA: Please add an additional 11 to my total.
I have gotten more digital pages done.. I'm really loving the way these are looking.. I can't wait to see how many pages it takes!

Finished 8 more pages over the weekend - up to 38 completed.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter