April Mousesavers Letter????

pbm504

Earning My Ears
Did anybody actually get the April 15 coy of the Mousesavers newsletter? I've been getting it for years and suddenly I didn't get this months.

thanks,

Paul

I tried to PM you, but you don't have enough posts yet to send/receive PMs.

The same thing has happened to me a couple of times, and I know it has happened to others as well. If you give me your e-mail address I will forward it to you.

I also didn't get the April newsletter. Could someone please send it to me as well?

Thanks!

HI! For some reason, I didn't get mine either and I'm one of the original subscribers. I even checked my spam folder and tried to resubscribe. Could someone please forward it to me?

PM me and I'll send you my e-mail addy! Thanks!

HI! For some reason, I didn't get mine either and I'm one of the original subscribers. I even checked my spam folder and tried to resubscribe. Could someone please forward it to me?

PM me and I'll send you my e-mail addy! Thanks!

Newsletter sent! Enjoy!

Did anybody actually get the April 15 coy of the Mousesavers newsletter? I've been getting it for years and suddenly I didn't get this months.

thanks,

Paul

Paul,

I forwarded the Mousesavers newsletter to the e-mail address you provided. Did you receive it?

I can't seem to find a way to contact any of you directly. (Perhaps because I'm a new user. The messaging and email don't work for me.) Can one of you please forward a copy of the April 2007 newsletter to my email address curtismolly1998@yahoo.com. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Curtis

I can't seem to find a way to contact any of you directly. (Perhaps because I'm a new user. The messaging and email don't work for me.) Can one of you please forward a copy of the April 2007 newsletter to my email address curtismolly1998@yahoo.com. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Curtis

I just sent it.

And you're right. Until you have a few more posts under your belt you will not be able to PM anyone. Once you provided your e-mail I was able to forward it. Enjoy!

Hi! I am another one whodidn't get the April edition. Just changed ISPs and they cancelled out my old e-mail before I had a chance to establish the new one. If someone could PM it, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks! :thumbsup2

It looks like I am the only person forwarding the Mousesavers to folks that are requesting it.

Could someone else please step up and take over? I am leaving for WDW in two days and although I don't mind at all forwarding the newsletters, I have a few other things I need to get done.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter