• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April meet at the POR

She will be with her Mom, but said her Mom would probably not come to the shower. But that was when we thought it was at the DLH. So now that it is at Hojos, she might like to come too.

Andrea, the same goes for your family too.

noooooooooooo melody....this is a hyena meet....and andrea doesnt even know sarah as it is...sarah only posts in the daytime and never on weekends and its cool for her but andrea is right about the food stuff...this is probably the only time we are all going to be able to hang out because god knows when staley is going to be able to be back...

staley is online! Staley is online!

Andrea, do your thing!!! Or do it later. Battlestations everyone look alive!

I don't think they will provide food on the ladies trip. I'm nervous about meeting them. I don't talk to them at all. :confused:

What I meant was that we are providing food for the shower so it makes sense that it's only hyenas there! You asked with a weird face when you asked if it was a hyena only shower!

Andrea

staley is online! Staley is online!

Andrea, do your thing!!! Or do it later. Battlestations everyone look alive!

759844472a5236571183l1.jpg

man now its gonna be retarded....you started randomly talking about cake over there...i thought andrea was going to bring it up...chill out peeps

Okay, AZ, you have all you need now!!! I don't think she suspects anything at all so the plan worked!!

Andrea

Thanks guys!! I can be pretty sneaky when needed!! You all are always going to suspect something now if Lauren ever really does have a project!!!LOL!

Andrea

ok im closing this off guys so that the last post will show this random screen name so she wont be suspicious ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter