• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April/May discount released

Can you book on line with this discount or do you have to call the 800#?

Thanks!

I had no luck trying to get the code applied to our reservation at the Poly for April 18-23 through Disney but I was able to book it through Travelocity for $294/night vs $385, so saved about $500 on our trip!:banana:

Ok I have booked us to stay at the Marriott Village from may12-19. However I would love to stay on property but think I can't afford it. I have not purchase any tickets yet and I am not sure about the dinning plan. Somone please fill me in. Should I consider a dinning package. My stay at the Marriot will cost total of 700.00 rentall car 190. and then tickets. PLEASE HELP.

Ok I have booked us to stay at the Marriott Village from may12-19. However I would love to stay on property but think I can't afford it. I have not purchase any tickets yet and I am not sure about the dinning plan. Somone please fill me in. Should I consider a dinning package. My stay at the Marriot will cost total of 700.00 rentall car 190. and then tickets. PLEASE HELP.

Call Disney, 800-828-0228, they can compare the packages for you, just give them your dates and the codes, they do not know the three letter code, so you MUST have it in front of you. It also helps if you you have resort flexibility, Seems that there are more Deluxes still available. We are arriving on the 18th, staying at Pop, then over to CR for three more nights. Call then now, before all rooms are gone. :) If you book onsite, you can use Magical Express which will save you from needing the car, unless you need it for other stuff.

What's the grovenor like PL?
It's strange how bad some of the CMs on the reservations line are. My DH was also told a load of nonsense about not being able to use a discount. Then rang back and got a great discount for AKL.:cool1:

Thank you OP, for sharing this code! I just saved a bundle on my 5/16 - 5/23 Polynesian trip!

FYI - When DH called the CM did not know what he was talking about and said there was no codes in the system . DH said thank you and hung up and called back and got a cm who immediately applyed it to our ressie :)

truthfully, you'll be hard pressed to find a rate that cheap onsite. I just ran availability and All Stars Music standard room would run you close to $800 rack rate. but, ifyou cut out the need for a rental car......... not to mention cutting out $70 for parking ($10 a day for offsite guests). Never used the dining plan so I have no insight to it.

jdd- We're staying at CBR (May 19-26) Standard view. I had AAA at 1104.53 total. Applied the BUC code and my new total is 1094.66. Not a big difference. Didn't know if they would make you feel better or not. :)

Thanks! My AAA agent left me a message saying this discount gave me upgraded tickets to park hopper/water parks, but was more expensive :confused3 I think they have the information for the OLD deal, not the new one - I gave the correct code, I just double checked. Oh, well... doesn't sound like it would save me much anyway. Somehow, you have a better rate than me too - I'm paying $1001.08 for 6 nights, and you're paying $1104.53 for 7 nights (right?). Looks like I'm paying about $10 more per night??? This could drive a person crazy :scared1:

I called three times yesterday to try and have the "ZHE" code applied to my stay at the Poly in May, and I could not get it. The last CM (a man) I spoke to took a really long time trying to help me as best he could (maybe he tried to put it into the computer a couple of different ways).

I think I had the same guy. Luckily I got him on my first phone call. He spent about 10 minutes looking for availability at POFQ where my existing reservation was. I think he was trying different codes and also waiting and checking again to see if any rooms had freed up that had been temporarily on hold for other people calling in. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I ended up with a courtyard view at the WL for roughly the same price I was paying for POFQ. :thumbsup2 A lot is riding on who answers your phone call!

Thanks! My AAA agent left me a message saying this discount gave me upgraded tickets to park hopper/water parks, but was more expensive :confused3 I think they have the information for the OLD deal, not the new one - I gave the correct code, I just double checked. Oh, well... doesn't sound like it would save me much anyway. Somehow, you have a better rate than me too - I'm paying $1001.08 for 6 nights, and you're paying $1104.53 for 7 nights (right?). Looks like I'm paying about $10 more per night??? This could drive a person crazy :scared1:

Yeah, that's the old package, expired like Feb. 18. I had that package, just switched to the new one.

We are staying the same time and I need help with hotel and tickets. Do I need to contact my AAA or is their an agent that I can use and what about the discounts please help.

So excited!:yay: I just called 407WDISNEY and applied the BUC code (to replace our AAA code) to our April 20-28 room only ressie at the POLY and got a great rate! It was $294.00 for our garden view room per nt and the total 8 nt stay w/tax is $2646.00--YEEHAW!!!!! I was so sad not to get the AP discount but now I am happy again. Gotta love it.

Thank you OP, for sharing this code! I just saved a bundle on my 5/16 - 5/23 Polynesian trip!

FYI - When DH called the CM did not know what he was talking about and said there was no codes in the system . DH said thank you and hung up and called back and got a cm who immediately applyed it to our ressie :)

Please share the code if you would. I need a place to stay for my trip the 12 of May- 19 tickets and such. I am a AAA member who can I contact. :dance3:

So excited!:yay: I just called 407WDISNEY and applied the BUC code (to replace our AAA code) to our April 20-28 room only ressie at the POLY and got a great rate! It was $294.00 for our garden view room per nt and the total 8 nt stay w/tax is $2646.00--YEEHAW!!!!! I was so sad not to get the AP discount but now I am happy again. Gotta love it.

What is that code? Also what does your room rate include, tickets meals?

Please help!! I am confused. The dis website says dates starting April 14 and the disney site says april 15. Which is it? I have dates starting April 13. I could change them arriving on the 14 though and leaving on the 22nd. Help!:confused3

The Marriott Village is a great place to stay. They do have a shuttle to the parks but a car would work better.

What is that code? Also what does your room rate include, tickets meals?

I used code BUC which is a room only reservation code. I do not buy my tickets thru Disney I just buy them thru the discount brokers like Ticketmania and Undercovertourist b/c it is cheaper. I also don't use the Disney meal plan b/c it would be a waste for our family. I have an AP and a DDE card from last year that will still be good thru 4/30/07 so that is also a savings. I am not too crazy about the timeline restrictions for payment and cancellations with the packages so I don't do them. Just me though...many folks swear by them.

I also just called and got the BUC code applied to my room only reservation at the Poly from Apr 22-29th. I had the CAA discount but this saved me an extra $60 per night!!!!!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter