April/May 2016: A&E, 7DMT, and Other Cancellations Thread

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
This thread will be used for FP+ cancellations. For complete guidelines have a look at the Sticky at the top of the board.

Suggestion for thread - Please NO Wanted, Looking, Needing posts, they aren't allowed!

If you and another poster, at the same time attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine but it needs to be done outside of the boards, via Conversations (previously know as Private Message)

Please NO coordinating posts!

ONLY Cancellation Notices or Trade Posts will be allowed.

Pixie dust to everyone!! Good luck :)"

FOLKs - Please note that you can watch the thread rather than having to post subscribing.
In addition posts advising folks that FP+ are available will be removed.

As per the opening remarks the thread is for trades and cancellations.

Hoping to switch my SDMT FP+. I have 5 of them on 4/9 at 10:30pm. Was looking to trade if anyone had earlier times.
Thanks!

April 11, Have 6 FP+ for SDMT at 5:10pm, would like to trade for earlier time that day!

I have a 5/4 Festival of Fantasy parade FP+ for 3, hoping to trade for a 5/4 Main Street Electrical Parade FP+ same day... pretty please? Thanks :)

Also have a 2:50 - 3:50 Anna & Elsa meet and greet I'd love to trade for a slightly earlier time... even 2:00 - 3:00, so we can catch the Festival of Fantasy parade after meeting them!

Good Morning!
I have a FP+ for 3 people on May 5th at 1:00 for A & E that we will not use and I will drop. Please let me know if you would like to coordinate. - GONE

Last edited:
Good Morning!
I have a FP+ for 3 people on May 5th at 1:00 for A & E that we will not use and I will drop. Please let me know if you would like to coordinate.
Hi Jax, I'd love to have those FP if still available! :)

Hi! Yes, they are still available. Are you able to message me so we can coordinate?
I will message you a little later tonight to coordinate. I just posted my 10 messages but I think it takes the system awhile for it to recognize it in order for me to send a message. Thanks!

hi! i have 7dmt on Monday April 25th but we are looking to go on the 24th instead. we have FIVE fast passes but only really need 4. PM me to set something up

Hi-I have 3 FP for 7DMT on 5/14 at 8:25 pm that I'm looking to trade for Anna and Elsa that day. PM me so we can set something up. Thank you!!!

I have an A&E fp for 2 at 3ish on 5/21 and would like to trade for an earlier time if possible...

I have a Toy Story Mania FP for 2 on 4/23 from 11:40 to 12:40 and would like to trade for something just a tad later, if possible (like 12-1, for example).. PM me if you'd like to set something up!

I have a Toy Story Mania FP for 2 on 4/23 from 11:40 to 12:40 and would like to trade for something just a tad later, if possible (like 12-1, for example).. PM me if you'd like to set something up!
You can be up to 10 minutes late for your FP - there is a grace period.

Late notice but have 2 7DMT TOMORROW (4/23) at 4:55-5:55 that I'd love to move later (even, like, way later). Would really only be attractive to someone looking for the ability to open themselves up to do a 4th sooner. PM me if if you're interested in a trade.

Also have TSMM on 4/27 for 4 at 2:30-3:30 that I'd ideally move later (any time prior to Fantasmic at 8:30) if someone wanted to trade .

Thanks!

I have the following to cancel if anyone is interested in coordinating:

May 9th
5:10pm-6:10pm Winnie the Pooh
6:20pm-7:20pm Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (SDMT)
8:40pm-9:40pm Space Mountain

All for 4ppl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter