• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April/May 2009 Orlando Attractions Magazine - Corey's Sister Anna???

bzelf

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if that is Corey's sister, Anna on page 27 in the April/May 2009
issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine. There is a photo of a Disney VIP tour guide, named Anna from La.

Yep! That's me! Wow... had no clue my picture was being published, but what a surprise! (Could have been better! LOL) Thanks!

cool. I haven't opened my new issue yet. I'll do that tomorrow.

I received my issue while we were at WDW last week and just read it last night while sitting in the car at CCD. Its a great picture!!!! I have to admit I was looking for you last week....but it was a little crowded!;)

Good to hear that another Martin is getting the credit that is deserved :goodvibes

I received my issue while we were at WDW last week and just read it last night while sitting in the car at CCD. Its a great picture!!!! I have to admit I was looking for you last week....but it was a little crowded!;)
It would have been fun to run into someone from the DIS - I love that (even though I was probably runnin' through the park!) LOL. And yes, it was very crowded last week! I don't think we were expecting those crowds.

Good to hear that another Martin is getting the credit that is deserved :goodvibes
Thanks! (But how did I get credit? LOL.. :confused3)

BTW, what does the blurb say anyway? All I can see is my picture. Every thing else is blurry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter