• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April Land/Sea

pfrechette

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting but have been visiting this site for 2 years. I got so many great tips and information back when we took my children to Disney for the first time in 2000. I was so prepared it was scary..... This April we are doing the 7 day Land/Sea cruise and are staying at the WL. I am back at the boards to get all the information I can. Can you tell me what the WL is like and maybe what stateroom 6060 is like..

These boards are great, thanks.

Pam

W/L is BEAUTIFUL. We stayed there for our honeymoon last March. Very relaxing - feels just like you have been transported to a lodge in the moutains. Very tall trees. They have a bubbling brook that starts in the lobby and runs down to the pool. If you like taking pictures you can find some really cool places there to take family shots.

We did not try out the pool but it appeared to be a nice place along with the hottub.

We saw several different kinds of birds. One of the boat captains told us that the island in the middle of Seven Seas Lagoon was set-up as a Wild Life Reserve before DAK and that the birds still come back there to roost.

I would suggest breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe and have your children ask for the ketchup. The food is great. If you order the family feast it comes out on a big platter which is placed on a turntable in the middle of the table and you get to help yourself.

I had a cold while we were there and the Roaring Forks Snacks had some of the best chili. So I would say to try that for a late night snack when you get back from the parks. We would get it to go and go up to our room and eat it there.

We had a balcony room and stood out on it and watched the Seven Seas Lagoon Parade one night.

We had a wonderful stay at W/L.

Also, watch out for the Gyser.

Enjoy your stay at W/L and your cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter