April Fools from around the 'net

20 years ago, I played the greatest April Fools joke ever on my wife.

I married her.

I believe this is real, I have searched. I WANT THIS ONE TO BE REAL.......

Time.com is saying this is not a joke for April fools day joke, so fingers crossed.

That is pretty cool.

DW's birthday is today.....I have to think up some kind of gag or prank that won't get me killed.

I am addicted to the Google Maps Pac-Man! it can be super challenging depending on where you pick to play. Try zooming in on WDW and you can play in the parks! I was up last night trying to clear the set of vertical streets to the east of Epcot (some maintenance area I gather). It was tough!

I am addicted to the Google Maps Pac-Man! it can be super challenging depending on where you pick to play. Try zooming in on WDW and you can play in the parks! I was up last night trying to clear the set of vertical streets to the east of Epcot (some maintenance area I gather). It was tough!

I suck at Pacman LOL

I decided my street was impossible and gave up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter