• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April Exercise Thread--Spring is here! No excuses to not get moving. :)

Been tied up the past few days but I did get my work outs in
4-10. 30 min run
30 min walk
4-12. 70 min run
4-14. 30 min run
30 min walk
45 min elliptical
4-16 30 min walk
40 min run
Brings me to 715/1200

Thanks for hosting :)

Updating through post #202

Collectively we are at:
11483 / 29264 -- 39%

I have not pulled my numbers off runkeeper in several days, so a little higher actually. :)

Keep up the hard work. We have about half the month left. :)

In March we hit 81%, but that might be a little harder this month, since we have several folks who haven't reported in this month.

910/900

I forgot about the thread:guilty: but have been working out. Last day posted was the 9th
So on the 10th I did 90 minutes of various elliptical, walking, running.
11th 60 minutes
12th 60
13th 75
14th 35
15th 45

So I have made my goal which is what I thought I would do as a new exerciser but the push I got from the group mentality clearly worked for me! Thank you all for that push! Next month I'm doubling my goal.
Congratulations on reaching your goal!!:banana:
If you would like me to increase it for this month, just let me know. :)

Just wanted to let everyone know, I am definitely not hosting May. We are out of town for about a week. Thought I'd give everyone some time to think about it. :)

We got a new puppy this week. :) We have been thinking about it for a couple of weeks, and one popped up on the Humane Society website that was a good match for what we wanted. Overall she is doing great, though she has a very sensitive stomach. We have a trip planned for this weekend, so not great timing, but we travel a lot and the folks where she will go for doggie daycare and to be boarded on occasion, said that is something she will have to get used to. She is going to go with us (a little nervous about that) and then be boarded on Friday and Saturday nights. That way she will still see us everyday. Wish us luck, because it could be an interesting couple of days. :)

rOWxfTND4lOXsNegDXOOyM2f6Lvjnqe__egBaeN5U9A=w219-h207-p-no

Here she is. Her name is Jessie and she is a black and tan coonhound mix/rescue. She is pretty awesome. :) She will be 3 months old on April 24th.
Thanks for indulging me. :)

Here she is. Her name is Jessie and she is a black and tan coonhound mix/rescue. She is pretty awesome. :) She will be 3 months old on April 24th. Thanks for indulging me. :)

I LOVE her!!! As a Humane Society volunteer, I thank you. <3

Rose, your puppy is adorable! I hope she gets over her stomach issues. But I had to smile about it as I thought that you must be the best puppy owner to relate to a puppy with a sensitive stomach! :goodvibes

Thank you so much for hosting for so many months in a row! I will be on vacation for most of May, so won't be able to jump in and in June I am going to host the the weight loss thread...

846/1900

33 arch trainer.

Going out of town until Tuesday. AH!!! Crossing fingers I make it to the hotel fitness center while i'm gone. Will update my minutes on Tuesday!

Awwww... look at that puppy!!!! So adorable!! Congrats!!

April tally - 1104/2000

Adding 120 minutes - 30 minutes P90X modified routine, 90 minutes running.

I am on the road for the rest of the month, so I am really going to have to try to squeeze in my workouts.

rOWxfTND4lOXsNegDXOOyM2f6Lvjnqe__egBaeN5U9A=w219-h207-p-no

Here she is. Her name is Jessie and she is a black and tan coonhound mix/rescue. She is pretty awesome. :) She will be 3 months old on April 24th.
Thanks for indulging me. :)

ADORABLE! We also got a new puppy about 6 weeks ago (she was just 6 weeks old at the time). It is a difficult transition but also so much fun! And every time I have to get up and take her out, I just think about the steps I get! She is beautiful and so lucky to be part of your family.

Maintenance run today, 38 minutes

431/900

Rose the pup is too cute. I'd guess mixed dachshund, though. She doesn't look like she'd get as large as a hound. Have fun with her. I can't believe we are coming up on the anniversary of getting our pup.
30 min run this morning 45 min elliptical and weight circuit
790/1200
Thanks for hosting

April tally - 1202/2000

Adding 98 miutes: 30 minutes modified P90X routine, 68 minutes running.

855/1200

another day of biking to work added some bonus 30 minutes of exercise. As of yesterday I don't have a monthly ticket for the underground anymore, so if I don't bike I need to pay! Hopefully that will be an added incentive during the summer to keep up the healthy commute!

745/1400

Mowed the lawn yesterday and ran/walked today. Got my core workout in today as well.

Rose - the puppy is a doll! Have fun; I'm sure she'll help keep you moving. Enjoy your weekend away.

QVCShopper said she'd take May; if something changes, I can pick it up as well.

Happy Easter to all

Rose--love the puppy. What a cutie!:dogdance:

635/1000

And I see that I forgot to send in my plank numbers! :flower3: Last week I was 7/7. So far I've managed to get one in every day! woot woot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter