April Exercise Thread--Spring is here! No excuses to not get moving. :)

April tally - 1743/2000

Adding 70 minutes. Updating from the plane as I head home from WDW.

1245/1200

Yes!! I made goal!! I hope to get a few more minutes of exercise in there tomorrow, but even if I don't get around to report them here, I will leave for my vacation knowing that I achieved my goal!

I hope you all will have a great May - I will be back for June! But I think I might set myself my own goal of exercise minutes in May while I am on vacation and keep track of it myself. It is a great motivational tool!

Thanks again Rose for hosting the thread!!

169 min run ( Nashville R&R 1/2). Bettered my time from last year 'a race. They changed the course and I sure don't remember some of those hills last year (lol). Had lots of fun running with my daughter. 1356/1200. Thanks for hosting. Wish I used. More than my iPad or phone so I could help out. But, first I'd have to have a lesson in excell :)

169 min run (Nadhville R&R 1/2). Bettered my time from last year 'a race. They changed the course and I sure don't remember some of those hills last year (lol). Had lots of fun running with my daughter.
1356/1200. Thanks for hosting. Wish I used. More than my iPad or phone so I could help out. But, first I'd have to have a lesson in excell :)

Congrats on finishing your race and getting a better time! :cool1:

60 min long run today,

743/900

Fair requests, those. ;) We are also seeing Newsies and Matilda. How cool that your daughter lives there. She'll have lots of great things to show you! :)

We ended up seeing Newsies. We loved it! Even though DD had seen it a couple of times - she was on board to see it again. How did you like it?

April tally - 1853/2000

Adding 110 minutes - back home - 30 minutes P90X, 80 minutes running (20 minutes was warm-up/cool-down).

Haven't quite fallen off the face of the earth, but you all are probably starting to wonder, since I have not been the best host this month! Please accept my sincerest apologies. Definitely time for someone else to host next month. :goodvibes Thanks for your patience with my sporadic posting this month. :hug:

Updating through post #268 :)

Hope you have great trips Rebecca and Magdalene!

Welcome back to everyone who is traveling.

I found a mistake (that I made) so if you get a chance double check the first page and make sure your numbers look correct.

I haven't updated my numbers since Tuesday, so I am hoping I am closer to 70%. :)

1245/1200

Yes!! I made goal!! I hope to get a few more minutes of exercise in there tomorrow, but even if I don't get around to report them here, I will leave for my vacation knowing that I achieved my goal!
Congrats!!

169 min run (Nadhville R&R 1/2). Bettered my time from last year 'a race. They changed the course and I sure don't remember some of those hills last year (lol). Had lots of fun running with my daughter.
1356/1200.
Congrats to you too!!

869/1000
Okay. If I just do my regular swim/Y class I should make it this month! Might have to do something extra if I fall a minute or two short! Love those crunches, squats.

Rose, stop fretting, we're all so grateful you do this as often as you do. Thank you!!

My parents have said they want to take us on a cruise (Princess) 12/2015! :boat: We're really excited! I need to up the exercise and curb the eating so I can find a cute little black dress!

1069/1400

Got snapped at by a dog while walking in my sister's neighborhood this weekend. I wish folks would keep their dogs restrained!!! He didn't get me at all, but it still makes me nervous when loose dogs come running up...you just don't know what to expect....This morning I saw a guy walking his German Shepard, and in his other hand he was carrying a racketball racket. I assume that was to protect him/his dog in case of a surprise.

Rose...we all appreciate you taking care of us and a few days between updates is no problem. We all have life to live, eh?

MRS AR - yay for you and your run with your daughter! Good job on the improved time :cool1: :cheer2:

869/1000

Rose, stop fretting, we're all so grateful you do this as often as you do. Thank you!!

1069/1400

Rose...we all appreciate you taking care of us and a few days between updates is no problem. We all have life to live, eh?
:goodvibes I think I feel so distracted because we have so much going on at home right now, and that is making me feel like I am not paying as much attention as I usually do and want to. :) It's a problem with my distracted brain I think!

Linda--very exciting about the cruise!
TXAg--Loose dogs really scare me. In our old neighborhood there were a couple of streets I wouldn't go down anymore because it had become such a problem. I also hate it when people let their dogs on leashes come up to our dog without asking. People need to be more responsible with their pets! Glad you are ok!

Haven't quite fallen off the face of the earth, but you all are probably starting to wonder, since I have not been the best host this month! Please accept my sincerest apologies. Definitely time for someone else to host next month. :goodvibes Thanks for your patience with my sporadic posting this month. :hug:

I think you've been a wonderful host! This is my first time to participate in this and I have found it very encouraging and motivational. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!:)

Tonight - walking and stairs - 35 minutes

830/900

April tally - 1984/2000

Adding 131 minutes - 60 minutes P90X, 71 minutes running

Almost there

I think I should have kept my goal at 1200 like last month... I have a 2 year old, 2 elementary aged kids, and work part time, so exercising much more than that is tough.

Anyway, I'll be starting the May thread in a day or so. Thanks for hosting this month, Rose!

Ran 5 miles in just over an hour... I'm on the last week of my 10K Runner app. My 10 mile race is this weekend!

1200/1500

Updating for the past few days!

1187/2000

4/18

62 minutes running/walking 5 miles
16 minutes cool down walk for 1 mile
240 minutes hiking 9 miles with my youngest son (total time 5 hours including rest stops)

4/21 25 minutes of T-25 Cardio

I don't think my numbers are right on page 1 but I'm updating today anyway.

Updating for the past week.

4/21 48 minutes walking
4/22 T-25 for 25 minutes
4/23 T-25 for 25 minutes
4/24 T-25 for 25 minutes and 55 minutes walking
4/25 T-25 for 25 minutes
4/26 183 minutes > 1 mile warm-up, 6 miles run/walking and 4 mile walk along with 25 minutes T-25 Stretching
4/27 97 minutes walking

= 483 minutes

Total------------>>>> 1670/2000

I don't think my numbers are right on page 1 but I'm updating today anyway.

Updating for the past week.

4/21 48 minutes walking
4/22 T-25 for 25 minutes
4/23 T-25 for 25 minutes
4/24 T-25 for 25 minutes and 55 minutes walking
4/25 T-25 for 25 minutes
4/26 183 minutes > 1 mile warm-up, 6 miles run/walking and 4 mile walk along with 25 minutes T-25 Stretching
4/27 97 minutes walking

= 483 minutes

Total------------>>>> 1670/2000

Sorry about that! :)
Next time I update I will fix it for sure. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter