• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April crowds

Stacey

Earning My Ears
I was wondering how the crowds usually are the first full week in April. Thinking about making this trip over our spring break. thanks!

Bumping you up. I'd like to know, too.

It really depends on when Easter falls.

Each year our school has spring break the first full week of April. This year will be our 3rd consecutive Disney spring break.

The trips which have coincided with Easter have been a real zoo - but the advantage is the parks, especially MK, have extended hours. I believe the week before is slightly less packed than the week after Easter Sunday.

It is busy but not intolerable when Easter is not within a week either side of your trip. I'm hoping our visit this year (April 2 - 8) will not be too bad since Easter is March 27.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter