April Car Rental

DAKTOLCMM

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any good tips/rates/etc for April?

I found one for 18.95 a day for mid sized..good enough??

Thanks!:cool1:

Where did you get 18.95/day? I am having a hard time finding any deals at all! We are driving down, but a friend who is joining us is flying and needs a car. I talked her into coming with us so I feel like I need to help her find the best deals possible! It hasn't been easy for Easter week.

Well, I have been on the look out since November. So far the best deal I have is a compact through Dollar using the KISS2 code. That is probably where they got the $18.99 rate.

I have noticed that Alamo and National have come down slightly, but not as low as Dollar.

Now, I have read several posts from March vacationers saying that their Alamo and National rates are dropping now. We will just have to keep our eyes peeled and post here if we see anything.

For about 19.00/day I got dollar with the kiss2 code for April 22-April29.

I am picking the car up at DTD and returning it at the airport. Its for an intermediate car. Booked this last Nov/Dec.

I just got a great rate from Alamo. I rented for 6 nights Easter week and got a compace for $158 total. It's been very high Easter week, so I'm happy!

I followed a link on a Hot Deals email they sent. The code is AD1336ADK. You have to rent a compact or larger (no economy cars) for 5 days or more.

I using the Orlando Magic Card with Thrifty got me 149 for a compact...pretty neat little Dodge Caliber. Wanted to try one of those anyway!

Pumped!:banana:

Visiting April 20-28 and got a Dodge Caliber from Dollar.com for $162 with code KISS2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter