April 9th 2014 4 Wondrous nights

Hello all,

To try and catch people in the tiny "void" between Thanksgiving and the Christmas rush.

So far for this cruise I have 4 cabins and 14 people (8 adults and 7 kids) - vperez, MommyTo4Kids, fitmom0f2 and me.

Did I miss anyone who is wanting to join?

Jim

alagille said:
Looking at which ships are in port while we are in Nassau, www.cruisett.com shows a total of SEVEN ships in port for 21,408 passengers for the day. WOW! That is the highest total number of passengers in Nassau for any one day for the whole month.
Key west shows just us in port that day for 2500 passengers.
Hmmm, can someone say, "staying on the ship in Nassau"?

I hope this doesn't affect us getting the sea lion encounter we want. This past march, we were in Nassau the day after easter and almost all of the shops were closed because they considered it a holiday.

Hello all,

Now that we are almost on Silver level reservation time I thought I'd check to see if anyone is looking for table mates. Amy and I have done both cruises by our selves and sharing a table and we find that sharing a table makes for more pleasant evenings.

Not hard to do, each group calls into service to request it and all done.

Anyone interested?

Jim

Dang it! I had to switch from this cruise to one out of Port Canaveral. We REALLY wanted to see Key West but this trip also includes some time at USO and the logistics of getting my family of six between Orlando and Miami was frustrating AND the flights out of Miami were killing my budget.

Have lots of fun! If you happen to come across the Dream while you're cruising, wave "Hi" to me and my family!

We just booked this cruise after disembarking The Magic on Monday 1/20/14. We would love to have some fun table mates. We have done this before as well, and it always makes for a fun cruise.

Two adults, Jerry and Laura. We have late dining.

Hello all,

Now that we are almost on Silver level reservation time I thought I'd check to see if anyone is looking for table mates. Amy and I have done both cruises by our selves and sharing a table and we find that sharing a table makes for more pleasant evenings.

Not hard to do, each group calls into service to request it and all done.

Anyone interested?

Jim

PM sent.

Sorry I didn't respond quickly, was on my reserve weekend and was running like a chicken with the head cut off.

Jim

Hi fellow shipmates! This is our first time cruising on a Disney Cruise and I just found out about the fish extenders/gifts. My DH, DD(age 8) and I would love to participate but are not sure what to do. We are looking forward to our cruise as we will be celebrating our 20th anniversary and my birthday on the cruise. Any tips for first time Disney cruisers would be appreciated!:boat:

Welcome!

I sent you a PM on how to join but basically just drop me an email with the cabin #, # of people, adults vs kids, and any food issues and I'll add you right quick.

Also sent you the link to the FB page where a lot of discussion is taking place.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/315396275272637/

There are a lot of great threads on how to enjoy the cruise but some of the best are decorating doors with magnets, having things signed such as pillow cases and picture mats at customer service and the various port visits. We have been discussing possible movies and just actually got a copy of the Navigator for this itinerary since it is new this year.

Welcome and have a blast. After all that's what it's all about anyways ;)

Jim

We are thinking about going on this cruise; just requested to get on the FB group :)

Just decided to bring my 2 boys (9 and 3) and myself on this cruise!!! So excited and trying to research all the fabulous info. My birthday is April 10th so it'll be a good time!

This is my first Disney Cruise as a family. There are 6 of us. 4 in my cabin (Me, my husband, and my two girls). Then my mom and dad are across the hall from us. I am so excited to go!

We just learned about fish extenders and want to join in the community. How do we get started? I have a 3 year old that believes in magic and loves Mickey and the princesses and her baby sister that will be 10 months when we cruise and we are convinced will take her first steps to Mickey!

Thanks,
Danielle Davoli

:love:

We just booked this cruise after disembarking The Magic on Monday 1/20/14. We would love to have some fun table mates. We have done this before as well, and it always makes for a fun cruise.

Two adults, Jerry and Laura. We have late dining.
I'm not sure how many people are at a table, but we are a party of 6 with early sitting and would love company. It's Me, my husband, my 3 year old and our baby that will be 10 months, along with my mom and dad who are huge Disney nuts and it's their 3rd Disney Cruise!

I'm getting so excited for my first Disney Cruise! Anyone doing the CC 5k? I've never done a run before but I've got a bunch lined up this year (trying to get healthy and fit!).

This is my first Disney Cruise as a family. There are 6 of us. 4 in my cabin (Me, my husband, and my two girls). Then my mom and dad are across the hall from us. I am so excited to go!

We just learned about fish extenders and want to join in the community. How do we get started? I have a 3 year old that believes in magic and loves Mickey and the princesses and her baby sister that will be 10 months when we cruise and we are convinced will take her first steps to Mickey!

Thanks,
Danielle Davoli

:love:

Dropped you a PM on the FE

What is rum cake? and what does the numbers of people mean?

Rum cake is the bomb! A cake made by Tortuga that is soaked in rum. I've gotten them at other locations but the ones in Nassau are the best.

How do you find out your dinning options?

Normally they are on your paperwork.

I'm getting so excited for my first Disney Cruise! Anyone doing the CC 5k? I've never done a run before but I've got a bunch lined up this year (trying to get healthy and fit!).

Amy and I will be. I run and she walks.

Jim

Hi, this will be our first Disney cruise And so excited - particularly as we will have our 7 year old grandson with us. He has been on A Disney cruise before and is so excited about the fish extender. Can we join the group please.
I have asked to join the Facebook group so hope to see you there.
We are two adults and one child

Hi, this will be our first Disney cruise And so excited - particularly as we will have our 7 year old grandson with us. He has been on A Disney cruise before and is so excited about the fish extender. Can we join the group please.
I have asked to join the Facebook group so hope to see you there.
We are two adults and one child

Good morning,

Dropped you a PM on the FE.

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter