• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 8, 2013 - Disney Wonder

Gracies Moms

Mouseketeer
Anyone going?

This will be our (my wife and 2 yo daughter) first Disney Cruise. SO excited!! We've been on 2 others...with NCL...RFamily cruises...just hoping to feel as comfortable on this trip as our 2 previous.

Would love to meet up with those traveling as well as hear of others cruising experiences.

I wish I could convince DBF to do a Disney Cruise. He's absolutely convinced we'll wind up on a boat full of homophobes and have a miserable time. He won't go unless we do Atlantis, and I don't want to pay their rates (double a standard cruise!) nor be on a boat full of pretty boys who will sneer at me.

I wish I could convince DBF to do a Disney Cruise. He's absolutely convinced we'll wind up on a boat full of homophobes and have a miserable time. He won't go unless we do Atlantis, and I don't want to pay their rates (double a standard cruise!) nor be on a boat full of pretty boys who will sneer at me.

Have no fear. A LOT of my friends are Gay or Lesbian and have never had an issue on board the Disney ships. Neither he (nor you) will have a miserable time. It should be just the opposite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter