April 7 2013 Dream Cruise

Thanks for your take on the dinner clothes! I plan on doing shirts for pirate night, that is the night Carter is looking forward to! His wish was for a 'firework' cruise so he can't wait for those! :) I did get our cabin number today and we are in 7068. I am so glad we got a balcony!!;)

Thanks for your take on the dinner clothes! I plan on doing shirts for pirate night, that is the night Carter is looking forward to! His wish was for a 'firework' cruise so he can't wait for those! :) I did get our cabin number today and we are in 7068. I am so glad we got a balcony!!;)

We will put your cabin number in the FE list

Fish Extender List
Dream Cruise, April 7, 2013

Cabin 8643
Tommy, Katie Lee​
Cooper (Girl) 5​
Cabin 8150
Doug, Lizzie​
Thomas (Boy) 6, Mary (Girl) 4​
Cabin 8152
Tom, Barb​
Cabin 5168
Jimmy, Yvette​
Aubrey (Girl) 7​
Cabin 7068
Bryan, Melissa​
Austyn (Boy) 10, Carter (Boy) 7​
Cabin 9011
Steve, Julie​
Katie (Girl) 7, Matthew (Boy) 5 1/2 months​

Fish Extender List

Cabin 8643
Tommy, Katie Lee​
Cooper (Girl) 5​
Cabin 8150
Doug, Lizzie​
Cabin 8152
Tom, Barb​
Cabin 5168
Jimmy, Yvette​
Aubrey (Girl) 7​
Cabin 7068
Bryan, Melissa​
Cabin 9011
Steve, Julie​

This is the most recent FE list. We will continue to update it as needed. Also, if you are upgraded or change cabins, please send me a PM or post it so we can change it on the list. If you have a cabin change at the last minute, we are in cabin 8152, so just leave a note on our door. Also, please check our door to see if we have posted any changes in the FE list.:mickeyjum

Please add us to the list! DH Scott, DD Isabelle (10), DD Amelia (8), and myself (Natalie) are excited to try our first cruise! The girls LOVE the idea and can't wait to get some items to share. We are in cabin 8158

Fish Extender List

Cabin 8643
Tommy, Katie Lee​
Cooper (Girl) 5​
Cabin 8150
Doug, Lizzie​
Cabin 8152
Tom, Barb​
Cabin 5168
Jimmy, Yvette​
Aubrey (Girl) 7​
Cabin 7068
Bryan, Melissa​
Cabin 9011
Steve, Julie​
Cabin 8158
Scott, Natalie​
Isabelle (Girl) 10, Amelia (Girl) 8​

OK, I have a "weird question" for my FE group...

Did I imagine it, or did someone from this list ask me what size Old Navy shirt my husband & I wear?

Yvette Johnston

PS - IF I dreamt it, please forgive me :) My Mom has been in the hospital for 3 weeks (open heart surgery) and I am in survival mode right now...

Fish Extender List

Cabin 8643
Tommy, Katie Lee​
Cooper (Girl) 5​
Cabin 8150
Doug, Lizzie​
Cabin 8152
Tom, Barb​
Cabin 5168
Jimmy, Yvette​
Aubrey (Girl) 7​
Cabin 7068
Bryan, Melissa​
Cabin 9011
Steve, Julie​
Cabin 8158
Scott, Natalie​

I know that Cooper & Katie will both be celebrating birthdays during the cruise.

Any others?

Thanks,
Yvette

OK, I have a "weird question" for my FE group...

Did I imagine it, or did someone from this list ask me what size Old Navy shirt my husband & I wear?

Yvette Johnston

PS - IF I dreamt it, please forgive me :) My Mom has been in the hospital for 3 weeks (open heart surgery) and I am in survival mode right now...

So sorry to hear about your mom, Yvette. I hope that she is getting better and will be out of the hospital soon! :hug:

So sorry to hear about your mom, Yvette. I hopethat she is getting better and will be out of the hospital soon! :hug:

Thanks Melisa. Mama should be released from the hospital sometime this week. She's moving to rehab for a short time, so they can help her regain her strength and hopefully become more independent again.

I can't wait to meet your family in a couple of months.

Yvette

Hey all-
Unfortunately we are having to cancel our cruise.:sad1: DD broke her leg on Sunday at her soccer game, she had surgery today and she is doing well. Doctor said not a good idea to cruise so we had to cancel. I hope you all have a blast and I don't have to wait too long to re-book.

Hey all-
Unfortunately we are having to cancel our cruise.:sad1: DD broke her leg on Sunday at her soccer game, she had surgery today and she is doing well. Doctor said not a good idea to cruise so we had to cancel. I hope you all have a blast and I don't have to wait too long to re-book.

So sorry :( Hoping your daughter's leg heals ok.

Hey all-

Oh no, that is terrible! But, I am happy to hear that her surgery went well.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.:flower3:

Katie

We are from Gwinnett County, GA (Lawrenceville). We live about a mile from The Avenue Webb Gin (on highway 124 between Snellville & Lawrenceville). We are in the Brookwood high school district. What district are ya'll from?

Yvette

I know exactly where that is! We actually live in Jefferson, near Commerce. However, both my DH and myself work in Gwinnett right off of Sugarloaf Parkway. (right by the Arena)

Our little family wants to be a part of FE's and I mentioned it on another thread.

Amy
DD - Savanah
DS - Sammie
Room #9154

Fish Extender List

Cabin 8643
Tommy, Katie Lee​
Cooper (Girl) 5​
Cabin 8150
Doug, Lizzie​
Cabin 8152
Tom, Barb​
Cabin 5168
Jimmy, Yvette​
Aubrey (Girl) 7​
Cabin 7068
Bryan, Melissa​
Cabin 9011
Steve, Julie​
Cabin 8158
Scott, Natalie​
Cabin 9154
Amy​
Savannah (Girl), Sammy (Boy)​

Our little family wants to be a part of FE's and I mentioned it on another thread.

Amy
DD - Savanah
DS - Sammie
Room #9154

Amy,
WELCOME to our group! Have you been on a Disney cruise before? You're gonna be hooked after this one.

Can I please ask how old Savannah is? How old Sammie is? I don't want to give them gifts that are too old (or too young) for them?

Thanks,
Yvette Johnston

Amy,
WELCOME to our group! Have you been on a Disney cruise before? You're gonna be hooked after this one.

Can I please ask how old Savannah is? How old Sammie is? I don't want to give them gifts that are too old (or too young) for them?

Thanks,
Yvette Johnston

I am working on that to update the FE list. My husband updated it with the names before I got the info from them. Savannah is 14, Sammie is 10. I will have him add it to the list and repost it ASAP.

Thanks, Barb:dance3:

Fish Extender List

Cabin 8643
Tommy, Katie Lee​
Cooper (Girl) 5​
Cabin 8150
Doug, Lizzie​
Cabin 8152
Tom, Barb​
Cabin 5168
Jimmy, Yvette​
Aubrey (Girl) 7​
Cabin 7068
Bryan, Melissa​
Cabin 9011
Steve, Julie​
Cabin 8158
Scott, Natalie​
Cabin 9154
Amy​
Savannah (Girl) 14, Sammy (Boy) 10​

I am working on that to update the FE list. My husband updated it with the names before I got the info from them. Savannah is 14, Sammie is 10. I will have him add it to the list and repost it ASAP.

Thanks, Barb:dance3:

Thank you Barb.. You are the best for creating and maintaining this group :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter