April 7, 2007 Western on the Magic?

Hi. I just had to come here to let some of my excitement out, because I know that all of you will understand ...... :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I just have been tossing things into piles as I come across them - haven't packed anything yet. It won't be too bad because it's just me and DD, and I don't have to work any this week.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong! My biggest worry up to this point has been that DD will get sick. I have taken her to the doctor 5 times since the beginning of this year with tonsillitis type illnesses. She has been averaging getting sick about every 3 weeks, but I think it's been over 3 weeks since the last episode. Her problem now is allergies. The pollen here is horrible. Today her eyes started getting red and itchy when she stepped outside. Hopefully it won't be as bad at our cruise destinations.

Only three more "regular" days, then we're leaving home!

Good luck to everyone! :hourglass

Looks like we're all feeling the same excitment :banana: :banana: I'm not packed either. I did one DD, but that's it. Just went and bought another big suitcase. Not a good sign. I know I'm going to be in my swimsuit more than anything. Should be packing now, Oh well.

My DD (Carly) is super excited about the cruise and anxious to meet your DD at the meet Saturday. We'll all think positive thoughts and she'll stay healthy for the week and much more. She going to be way to busy to be ill.

Just watched the weather. It's going to snow a little on Friday here. I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE. We are tired of the white stuff.

I don't think they are calling for any snow here, but after 82 today it is supposed to get back in the 20's for lows. I am so ready to get to the Caribbean.:)

Hi. I just had to come here to let some of my excitement out, because I know that all of you will understand ...... :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I just have been tossing things into piles as I come across them - haven't packed anything yet. It won't be too bad because it's just me and DD, and I don't have to work any this week.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong! My biggest worry up to this point has been that DD will get sick. I have taken her to the doctor 5 times since the beginning of this year with tonsillitis type illnesses. She has been averaging getting sick about every 3 weeks, but I think it's been over 3 weeks since the last episode. Her problem now is allergies. The pollen here is horrible. Today her eyes started getting red and itchy when she stepped outside. Hopefully it won't be as bad at our cruise destinations.

Only three more "regular" days, then we're leaving home!

Good luck to everyone! :hourglass

You're right, the pollen here has been so bad that my DH and I have had headaches about all week. While we're gone it's supposed to get colder and rain--that should help clear some of the pollen out.

I haven't been packing, but like you I have piles of stuff. I think it's time for me to start packing. Just think only a few more days and we're on our way. You and your DD have a safe trip down!

Looks like we're all feeling the same excitment :banana: :banana: I'm not packed either. I did one DD, but that's it. Just went and bought another big suitcase. Not a good sign. I know I'm going to be in my swimsuit more than anything. Should be packing now, Oh well.

My DD (Carly) is super excited about the cruise and anxious to meet your DD at the meet Saturday. We'll all think positive thoughts and she'll stay healthy for the week and much more. She going to be way to busy to be ill.

Just watched the weather. It's going to snow a little on Friday here. I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE. We are tired of the white stuff.

Leah is also super excited. Hopefully they'll be able to spend some time together during the week.

Weather has been great here - 70's and 80's - but it's going to get a lot cooler at the end of the week, with lows below freezing. It will be great to leave that!

Leah is also super excited. Hopefully they'll be able to spend some time together during the week.

Weather has been great here - 70's and 80's - but it's going to get a lot cooler at the end of the week, with lows below freezing. It will be great to leave that!

Coutney, I totally understand the sick thing. I've been debating taking my middle one to the doctor before we leave "just to make sure" she doesn't have an ear infection. She has a really hard time flying. I have a Leah also -she is almost 5 (but a very mature 5).

I hope everyone- kids and adults- stay healthy!!!!! :wizard:

I was sick (Upper Respiratory Infection) during our last cruise so I know how miserable and not fun it can be.

Here is a pic of us in case you see us at the port!

26265vero2005march_122.jpg

Sounds like a great idea! How about we start with Monday night at 10:30 and see where it goes from there?:dance3:

Sounds like a plan!

I hope everyone- kids and adults- stay healthy!!!!! :wizard:

I was sick (Upper Respiratory Infection) during our last cruise so I know how miserable and not fun it can be.

Here is a pic of us in case you see us at the port!

26265vero2005march_122.jpg

Great pic:thumbsup2

Just bumping us up. We were slipping. I guess everyone is so busy packing. I am starting to stress. I will def. be up very late on thursday night.

Just bumping us up. We were slipping. I guess everyone is so busy packing. I am starting to stress. I will def. be up very late on thursday night.

I know I will be up late also Thursday!. I am still at work tonight. I had an incident at my store that I need to address with an employee that comes in at 10pm. Didn't want to have to drive back and forth.

I'm WITH you on that nightly martini meet (and i don't even drink):rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: well i really don't drink much....so just be sure to steer me in the right direction :rotfl2:

Okay gang - our last night at home...tomorrow am at 6 am we're outta here!!!! YIPPEEE....what a day i had at the office just trying to get everything done....but now i'm home....signed our tax returns (MUST remember to mail them back to CPA tomorrow on way out of town)...will finish up some last minute packing in the 3 big suitcases and TRY to get some kind of sleep tonite ....yea right....i will wake up every hour i bet.....

Just a reminder to pack anything you may need Saturday (for the DIS meet) or other activity you want to do that afternoon in your day bag, as we typically don't get our luggage till 5 pm or so.....

Just a reminder to pack anything you may need Saturday (for the DIS meet) or other activity you want to do that afternoon in your day bag, as we typically don't get our luggage till 5 pm or so.....

Thanks for the reminder. I was finishing mine up yesterday. have a safe trip Brenda. See ya Saturday:woohoo:

Brenda - have a safe flight and a great time at WDW.

Paula - that stinks. Your store must be open late - all night?

Anyone else leaving tomorrow - have a safe flight.

See you all on Saturday.

THANKS all...see you Saturday - SAFE flights / travels to all of you!!! It's here...it's finally here!!!!:cool1:

Have fun, Brenda! I've been thinking tonight, "I don't want to wait 2 more days, I'm ready now!"

Of course, I'm not really ready, because I'm still just making piles of stuff all over the place. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter