April 7, 2007 Western on the Magic?

oh i can imagine how that back to back MUST have been....i really want to do the panama repo cruise...but the dates just don't work with DS school...so maybe someday when he's out of HS we can do that...the med cruise would have been ultimate too...but again...the timing isn't the best (i rarely get to take summer vacations) :-(

We were going to book the westbound repo until I realized that my daughter will have her high school graduation ceremony somewhere around the 18/19th of May. It was a HUGE bummer. I really wanted to do that cruise. Same thing happened when my son graduated high school. We were supposed to be hiking out of the Grand Canyon following a 6-day raft trip on the day he graduated. Needless to say, we cancelled the trip.

After May 2008, I don't have to worry about graduations again!!!! Last of 5 (3 for me and 2 for my husband) to graduate. We'll get at least 4 years of rest before worrying about a college graduation.

Perhaps 2009 there will be Panama Canal crossing cruises for me to consider.

Thank you! I didn't try that. That is what I will do.

You're welcome. I did it and they didn't question it so I'm sure it'll work for you. You can put in a dummy expiration date for ten years down the line from the date you'd think your passport will be issued (from about two weeks from your application date). It'll sound plausible and be unquestioned.

WOO HOO!!! :woohoo: My docs & resort vouchers were delivered personally by TA today...waiting right where i asked her to leave them......so i've gone thru them....filled out our Bahamas forms and packed them into my travel bag....

thanks again to Lisa for all the help in that form...i know i would have answered some of those wrong.....:confused:

and SCDuckman - as i was filling out the form, i did realize we'd be there the 13th.....i could get stranded....
"Just sit right back and hear a tale...a tale of fateful trip"....oh wait...that's Gilligan's island....don't want to go there

WOO HOO!!! :woohoo: My docs & resort vouchers were delivered personally by TA today...waiting right where i asked her to leave them......so i've gone thru them....filled out our Bahamas forms and packed them into my travel bag....

thanks again to Lisa for all the help in that form...i know i would have answered some of those wrong.....:confused:

and SCDuckman - as i was filling out the form, i did realize we'd be there the 13th.....i could get stranded....
"Just sit right back and hear a tale...a tale of fateful trip"....oh wait...that's Gilligan's island....don't want to go there

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Is anybody else having trouble concentrating on anything other than the cruise?

I go to work the next three nights, then no more until after vacation!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I work 5 more days, including today, and then have to wait all day next Thursday for the kids to get out of school so we can leave. I am going nuts. If it were up to me, we would be leaving Thursday morning, but then DD would have to take exams for missing school, grrr, stupid senior incentive. Of course, If it were really up to me, we'd be leaving a week ago. :laughing:

I can't concentrate on work, I've looked at the forms, and made sure everything is filled out, I've been packed for 3 weeks.

I just want to go and see ::MickeyMo and party:is that so bad. But no, I have to sit and watch the :hourglass for another 618810 seconds. Sheesh

Can we leave yet, please

After today I only have to work 2 more days - unfortunatley, one of them is Thursday which will be very hard. Every minute will be difficult! This always happens to me that it takes so long to get close and then once it hits two weeks I run out of time to get everything done. I will probably be up all night next Thursday finishing packing - oh well it is all worth it!

I finally received my doc's today! Yeah:banana: Now I have to fill out the info and start packing.

Jellojatdisney--sounds like a great idea Banana Creme Martini -- Yummy!

\

I only have to work 4...well 3.5 now that we're half way thru today.....finish packing on Sunday.....make sure i have everything Tuesday night and be at the San Jose airport early Wednesday a.m.!!

I am having a bit of problem 'really' concentrating on work....but guess i better get focused so i don't leave a mess for my coworker :confused3

I'm up for the meet at the Cove - i don't care for "banana" anything but i'm willing to bet they have a drink I'll LOVE!!! but that also gives us the right opportunity to get the recipe for Lisa too!!!

So looking forward to this....all i think everyday...this is our last Wednesday....this is our last Thursday here before our trip....YAHOO!!:cool1: :banana:

Anyone up for a meet to try the Banana Creme Martini together?

I have really had a hard time concentrating on work. :coffee: I'll have to really hussle tomorrow and next week to get caught up befor I leave. And . . . I've been thinking about that Banana Creme Pie Martini ever since the recipe request was posted. I'd love to join you for one at the Cove. :banana:

Going home and keeping my fingers crossed for the docs.

Paula - Do you have a total head count for the Dis meet Saturday? I know a couple of us have picked up the green Disney Mickey Icon paint chips....do we need more (i have 22)....can get more if needed...

Ellyn, go ahead & set a day/time for the Cove martini run....if we don't do it now and have it in our "schedule" - we might miss out doing it....thinking one of the days at sea would be good???

I'm ready....I'm ready....I'm ready

Paula - Do you have a total head count for the Dis meet Saturday? I know a couple of us have picked up the green Disney Mickey Icon paint chips....do we need more (i have 22)....can get more if needed...

Ellyn, go ahead & set a day/time for the Cove martini run....if we don't do it now and have it in our "schedule" - we might miss out doing it....thinking one of the days at sea would be good???

I'm ready....I'm ready....I'm ready

Brenda , if I count correctly there are 59 on this list. No one sent or posted corrections, but I know there are a couple that joined the thread later. I will
work on that and try to add.

Here is a copy of the posting:
Our Dis Group

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that I haven't left anyone out, if I did so sorry and I will add.

PBader ...............................Paula, Alan, DS Adam(18) DNeph Jeremy (20)
CmSnyder........................... Courtney, DD(6)
Kmclickn..............................Kris, Fred, DD Allie(11) DS Kyle (11) twins
Bstsuda ..............................Brenda, DS Ryan (16)
dramaqueenuk......................Debbie, Richard, DD Rebecca (20) and DD Charlotte(18)
Haley'sMom......................... ? , DH, DD Haley(8)
Cabbie................................. ? , DH, DS (14), DD (12), DD (17)
ScMinnie/Scduckman.............. Mona, Tom, DD Catherine(12)
GonetoDisney ........................Teresa, Eric, DS Dillon (11), DS Andrew (8)
Jellojatdisney..........................Ellyn, DH, DS (7), DD (4.95), DD (2.5)
Jphart.................................. Jennifer, DH, DD (14), DD (14) twins
Marswb................................. ? , DW, DD (15)
............................................Dfriend, DD (14)
Ratfam................................... ? , DH, DD (11), DS (8)
Trekkie518............................. Angie, Ed, DD Charity(17), DS Jeremy (15),
............................................DS Matt (14) and DDBF John (18)
TinkerWDW............................ ? , DH
LWWishStar........................... Linda, DD Stephanie (16)
cruisinsoon............................ ???????
Veccfam............................... Debbie, Tony, DD Amanda (11) and DD Carly (7)
I have tried to compile based on posts. This will help me and I am sure others to put some names with the disnames. If you would like me to add the names that I am missing, please post and I will edit.
We have a Dismett scheduled for Sat 4/7 @ 3pm Promenade Lounge Deck3.
Jennifer Jphart has offered to bring a bottle of Sheridans for us to celebrate.

bstsuda:

If you don't like Banana -- then try the chocolate martini (if you're a chocolate lover) or an appletini or a hazelnut. Once you go martini, you'll never go back! ;)

I had a choc martini tonight with our sushi dinner followed by a glass of merlot. Yummm yummmm . . .

If any of you guys are looking for a date to rebook for next year . . . join us for the Superbowl Sunday/Mardi Gras Tuesday 7-day Eastern on 2/2/08!

Go see Leslie on Deck 4 to join me in just ten short months.

I'm warning that cruise blues set in very quickly after your cruise ends. Rebook onboard and join me!!!!

Lisa - I AM most definitely a chocolate lover so i will try that one! Sounds so good right now - i'd have it for breakfast if i could.....:rotfl:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that I haven't left anyone out, if I did so sorry and I will add.

PBader Paula, Alan, DS Adam(18) DNeph Jeremy (20)
CmSnyder Courtney, DD(6)
Kmclickn ? ,DD Allie(11) DS Kyle (11) twins
Bstsuda Brenda, DS Ryan (16)
dramaqueenuk Debbie,DH, DD (20) and DD (18)
Haley'sMom ? , DH, DD Haley(8)
Cabbie ? , DH, DS (14), DD (12), DD (17)
ScMinnie/Scduckman Mona, Tom, DD Catherine(12)
GonetoDisney Teresa, Eric, DS Dillon (11), DS Andrew (8)
Jellojatdisney Ellyn, DS (7), DD (4.95), DD (2.5)
Jphart Jennifer, DH, DD (14), DD (14) twins
Marswb ? , DW, DD (15)
Dfriend, DD (14)
Ratfam ? , DH, DD (11), DS (8)
Trekkie518 Angie, Ed, DD Charity(17), DS Jeremy (15),
DS Matt (14) and DDBF John (18)
TinkerWDW ? , DH
LWWishStar Linda, DD Stephanie (16)
cruisinsoon ???????

Can you add me and my family to you list? We are looking forward to meeting everyone in person. Names are Debbie, DH Tony, DD Amanda (11) & DD Carly (7)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter