April 7, 2007 Western - anyone going?

Hi, we are also on this cruise! We are getting excited also. I had to add my nephew the other day, he decided that he wanted to tag along.
Paula

:earsgirl:
Lets try again as this is hidden on page 4...I am hoping there will be more folks replying this time.
My kids (twins DD-10 DS-10) are really excited..

April of 2007 is still so far away--but we are really looking forward also. Our DS will be 18 and my nephew will be 21. It will be the first time for Adam to be in his own room (we got connecting ones). We booked SPH rooms, so I am really anxious to see how they are. Your twins will have a great time! Have you all cruised with DCL before? This will be our 5th DCL cruise, DS 3rd. The last time we did the western was January 2003 and our seas were rough, so our excursions were cancelled at KW and GC.
Paula

April of 2007 is still so far away--but we are really looking forward also. Our DS will be 18 and my nephew will be 21. It will be the first time for Adam to be in his own room (we got connecting ones). We booked SPH rooms, so I am really anxious to see how they are. Your twins will have a great time! Have you all cruised with DCL before? This will be our 5th DCL cruise, DS 3rd. The last time we did the western was January 2004 and our seas were rough, so our excursions were cancelled at KW and GC. This was the cruise that they filmed "According to Jim".
Paula

there are two threads going for this trip...the other is titled April 7, 2007 - Western on the Magic?
come on over - so we have one thread for everyone - look forward to meeting everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter