April 5th, 2017 - 4-Night Miami to San Juan Cruise

BellFamilyBelles

Wanderlust and Pixie Dust!
Hi all!

Celebrating our middle daughters 4th birthday on April 7th. Can't wait to meet everyone!

You may like Royal Caribbean too. We were surprised at how much we enjoyed it. But, honestly DCL is the best Mickey Hands down.

Our first cruise and we will be celebrating our son's 12th birthday on April 7th! Has a Fish Extender group been started for this cruise?

Yay another April 7th baby!

No FE group going yet, but let's get it started!!! I'm interested in participating are you? Seems like we'd have a small group which is AWESOME!

Last edited:
Ok. I'll start...
-- DISboard username
-- Cabin # (if you know it already)
-- Family Last Name (helps with personalizing family gifts)
-- First names of those participating, ages of kids in cabin and whether boys (B) or girls (G)
-- Favorite Disney character for each of the people in your cabin, if any (this helps if people make gifts specific to the people in the room)
-- Any special cruise celebrations

BellFamilyBelles
Cabin not assigned yet
Bell
James-Loves the Raiders and Star Wars
Nedra-Loves reading, Belle, Aladdin, Phineas & Ferb
Jameson-(g) 3-Finding Dory, Elsa, Mickey and Minnie
Jameson turns 4 on the 7th
*Not cruising this time
Angelina-(g) 11-Descendants, Zendaya, Ariel
Paris-(g) 1.5-Loves milk :)

Last edited:
Cabin not assigned yet
Ronnie - likes Cars (and ANYTHING car related)
Sherry- likes Mickey
Tyler - boy - turning 12 on April 7th - likes Lightening McQueen and Pluto

Cabin not assigned yet
Ronnie - likes Cars (and ANYTHING car related)
Sherry- likes Mickey
Tyler - boy - turning 12 on April 7th - likes Lightening McQueen and Pluto
I LOVE cars too. Now this exchange is REALLY going to be fun. What's his fav manufacturer?

YAY!! I was hoping to do the FE too!

Michelle_swimswithturtle
Cabin # not assigned yet
Family Last Name Smith

Michelle parent- Mickey, Loki, Cubs, ocean, traveling
Derek parent - Mickey, Raiders, Cubs, traveling
Avery (B) turns 17 on 4/5!!! *nut allergy* - Stitch, Starwars, Marvel (Dr. Strange and Deadpool) Mickey
Kyren (B) 14 - Stitch, Starwars, StarWars Rebels, Marvel, Mickey
Corbyn (B) 11 - Chip and Dale, Marvel, StarWars, StarWars Rebels, Mickey

Celebrations:
Michelle early birthday celebration (4/17)
Avery turns 17 on 4/5

-- Any special cruise celebrations

BellFamilyBelles
Cabin not assigned yet
Bell
James-Loves the Raiders and Star Wars
Nedra-Loves reading, Belle, Aladdin, Phineas & Ferb
Jameson-(g) 3-Finding Dory, Elsa, Mickey and Minnie
Jameson turns 4 on the 7th
*Not cruising this time
Angelina-(g) 11-Descendants, Zendaya, Ariel
Paris-(g) 1.5-Loves milk :)

YAY!! I was hoping to do the FE too!

Michelle_swimswithturtle
Cabin # not assigned yet
Family Last Name Smith

Michelle parent- Mickey, Loki, Cubs, ocean, traveling
Derek parent - Mickey, Raiders, Cubs, traveling
Avery (B) turns 17 on 4/5!!! *nut allergy* - Stitch, Starwars, Marvel (Dr. Strange and Deadpool) Mickey
Kyren (B) 14 - Stitch, Starwars, StarWars Rebels, Marvel, Mickey
Corbyn (B) 11 - Chip and Dale, Marvel, StarWars, StarWars Rebels, Mickey

Celebrations:
Michelle early birthday celebration (4/17)
Avery turns 17 on 4/5

Hey Michelle!!!!

It's great to meet you. We're looking forward to having a great time and an AWESOME fish extender exchange.

Raaaaiiiidderrrrrrssss!!!

Hi everyone!
First time on a DC and utterly excited!

I am from San Juan, so in case anyone is planning on staying in the island after the cruise arrives, and would like some feedback as to what to do, feel free to ask me. I would gladly point out some of the best points of interest.

We will be traveling with my Sister's family as well (who lives in Illinois) and her husband's family so we are 11 in total (4 staterooms), including the kids. We are very excited to be able to do a family vacation.

Just wanted to let everybody know that there is a group on facebook for fish extenders. You can search under Disney Magic April 5th Cruise and it will appear. You have to request the administrator to join the group.

I am doing lots of research about FE's since the whole concept is brand new for us.

We are signing up so...here's our info:

MelQB
Cabin #7503
The Rodriguez's
Melisa - Mom. Loves to travel, the beach, reading and movies. Fav Disney character - Alladin, Star Wars
Juan - Dad. Travel, beach, all about superheroes
Diego (B) - 10 - All about superheroes and star wars, minecraft and very very techy
Dylan (B) - 8 - Stickers, Paw Patrol and techy as well

Hi Melisa! This is our first DCL too!

I am unable to find the FB FE group. I searched Disney Magic April 5th Cruise and there is a page but only 9 people and no talk of FE

Thank you! I was in that group last week but the admin said he was no longer going on the cruise and asked if anyone wanted to take over. No one replied so I found a second group and left this one. Hopefully he'll re-add me. :)

Thank you! I was in that group last week but the admin said he was no longer going on the cruise and asked if anyone wanted to take over. No one replied so I found a second group and left this one. Hopefully he'll re-add me. :)
Maybe we should take over or create a New group. Let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter