April 5th 2014 Fantasy Caribbean Cruise

That is too bad about the FE closing. I really don't know what I am doing, clearly. Also, I didn't understand what you meant about the "disers" or mcmchuf. Is that a person? Anyway, I appreciate your quick response. I feel pretty lame. - Jen

Look at the bottom of any of my posts, there are clickable links to the FE lists...

One is that basic word doc we started with, the other is a spreadsheet that breaks down the info a little bit better if you want it that way. Note there are tabs at the bottom. Note there are updates every few days or so where people are submitting name changes/adds etc.

Cheers!

In one week we will be headed to FL!!!!!!!! And in one week and 18 hours we will be boarding the boat!!!! So excited to see u all!! FE gifts packed, pool/beach stuff ready to go, clothes and shoes sorted and in piles waiting for a few odds and ends before final suitcase loading!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter