April 5th 2014 Fantasy Caribbean Cruise

MCMCKUF...

I was just looking at your AWESOME :thumbsup2 excel spread sheet - thank you SO MUCH for doing that! It must have taken forever!

I could be wrong, but on the excel itinerary you have Pirate night on day 5 St Thomas day, but if I'm not mistaken, I believe it is on day 4, St. Maarten. No big deal, everything else looks so great, thanks again!!!

MCMCKUF...

I was just looking at your AWESOME :thumbsup2 excel spread sheet - thank you SO MUCH for doing that! It must have taken forever!

I could be wrong, but on the excel itinerary you have Pirate night on day 5 St Thomas day, but if I'm not mistaken, I believe it is on day 4, St. Maarten. No big deal, everything else looks so great, thanks again!!!

Thanks for the compliment.....I made the tweak...some of this info came from a Navigator...I don't have one that's real current.

Hi mcmckuf and all blue FE group,

I am listed as Lmhear on the board and the list - we've had a stateroom number change. Was #8102, now we are in #11022. Thanks! Lisa

also just had a chance to download the spreadsheet - dd age 9 is listed as Hanna - her name is Anna. Thanks!

One more favor (so sorry-I'll know what to do next time) Would you please add our names? DH=Allan DW=Becky DD=Rachel

Thank you for all of your patience and help!

Clarice, Do you want to do the Fish extender Meet and Greet? It's $18.33. We have 1 spot open because someone cancelled. Please message me , respond to this message on the boards, or let me know on FB!

Lizzie

Is it too late to get involved in the fish extenders and meet and greet. This is all new to me even though we booked our trip over a year ago. We are on the 4/5/14 sailing. I see there is a facebook group, what is the name?

Is it too late to get involved in the fish extenders and meet and greet. This is all new to me even though we booked our trip over a year ago. We are on the 4/5/14 sailing. I see there is a facebook group, what is the name?

The group is disney fantasy April 5, 2014 pirates on a fantastical voyage

Is there any way of getting in on the fishextender or is it too late?

Too late. It had to close a couple of weeks ago to allow people to plan and buy what they needed. You can probably get on the list as a non participant and if people have extras you may get a few goodies.

If you would like me to add you to the FE list as a non-participant I am happy to do so. Some of us may have extra items we can drop in if you have an FE....Just see earlier posts on info needed and send to me....

We have a room now and ready to be added.
Cabin 10006

DW Karen
DH Jim
DD Grace -almost 13
DD Emma Rose- just turning 12

We are celebrating the girls' birthdays!
We are from Saline, Michigan
We have a FE and will probably use it for decoration- no need for gifts!

We have a room now and ready to be added.
Cabin 10006

DW Karen
DH Jim
DD Grace -almost 13
DD Emma Rose- just turning 12

We are celebrating the girls' birthdays!
We are from Saline, Michigan
We have a FE and will probably use it for decoration- no need for gifts!

Uploaded

We are also sailing April 5, 2014 (Fantasy). I feel overwhelmed trying to figure all of this out. How do you get involved in the FE? My kids really want to do that. We are SO excited to take this long-awaited trip. Could someone please explain how to sign-up for the FE? Thanks! - jdhammond

We are also sailing April 5, 2014 (Fantasy). I feel overwhelmed trying to figure all of this out. How do you get involved in the FE? My kids really want to do that. We are SO excited to take this long-awaited trip. Could someone please explain how to sign-up for the FE? Thanks! - jdhammond

Sorry the FE list is closed now, they closed it awhile ago so we could all prepare our gifts. If you want to be on the list of diser's and see who all is going, mcmckuf is organizing the list and has a link to it in his signature. Just post a message to him if you want to be added.

Don't feel overwhelmed, it's all ok and you are going to have a wonderful time!:thumbsup2

Hi- Here is some more data for the spreadsheet- Myself(Tom) DW(Jennifer) DD8 (Kristen) Cabin #7578 Cary, NC Not in the FE but looking forward to the meet and greet! DD is still unaware of the upcoming trip-we do it this way so we don't get driven crazy! We disembark on my birthday.

That is too bad about the FE closing. I really don't know what I am doing, clearly. Also, I didn't understand what you meant about the "disers" or mcmchuf. Is that a person? Anyway, I appreciate your quick response. I feel pretty lame. - Jen

That is too bad about the FE closing. I really don't know what I am doing, clearly. Also, I didn't understand what you meant about the "disers" or mcmchuf. Is that a person? Anyway, I appreciate your quick response. I feel pretty lame. - Jen

Yes mcmchuf is a person that's his disboard name on here :)

Hi- Here is some more data for the spreadsheet- Myself(Tom) DW(Jennifer) DD8 (Kristen) Cabin #7578 Cary, NC Not in the FE but looking forward to the meet and greet! DD is still unaware of the upcoming trip-we do it this way so we don't get driven crazy! We disembark on my birthday.

All updated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter