April 5th 2014 Fantasy Caribbean Cruise

Hi All,

So, I've skipped through some of the pages, so please forgive me if I missed it, but are we planning for a disboards meet on embarkation day for everyone? I know that we have the separate MM meet scheduled for some of the FE families later in the cruise, but it would be nice to have a time for everyone to meet each other. On past cruises we've done it either in one of the bars or up on the pool deck for an hour or so starting around 3pm.

Thanks!

Hi All,

So, I've skipped through some of the pages, so please forgive me if I missed it, but are we planning for a disboards meet on embarkation day for everyone? I know that we have the separate MM meet scheduled for some of the FE families later in the cruise, but it would be nice to have a time for everyone to meet each other. On past cruises we've done it either in one of the bars or up on the pool deck for an hour or so starting around 3pm.

Thanks!

Yes!! It's on embarkation day from 2:30- 3:301 See you there!

Hi All,

We just booked this cruise on a whim! Little nervous as I usually like to plan in advance. I know it's too late to join a FE but I am enjoying reading everyone's posts! We are from Michigan and our daughters will be 12 during the trip.

Hi All,

We just booked this cruise on a whim! Little nervous as I usually like to plan in advance. I know it's too late to join a FE but I am enjoying reading everyone's posts! We are from Michigan and our daughters will be 12 during the trip.

If you would like me to add you to the FE list as a non-participant I am happy to do so. Some of us may have extra items we can drop in if you have an FE....Just see earlier posts on info needed and send to me....

If you would like me to add you to the FE list as a non-participant I am happy to do so. Some of us may have extra items we can drop in if you have an FE....Just see earlier posts on info needed and send to me....

That would be great!

We haven't been assigned a cabin yet.
DW Karen
DH Jim
DD Grace -almost 13
DD Emma Rose- just turning 12

We are celebrating the girls' birthdays!
We are from Saline, Michigan
We have a FE and will probably use it for decoration- no need for gifts!

No! I didn't :( I don't have Facebook

FISH EXTENDER GROUP ONLY!!!

ºoº The Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet will be for fish extender groups only. I think we should get a group shot w/ all of us, and then break up into our colored groups and do those group shots as well. This will be so nice to have to remember those who we swapped gifts with! We have him for only 30 minutes! He will come in his Captain Mickey uniform! He will meet us from 3:00-3:30 on the 7th. I don't know the location yet. I'll set up a PayPal account for the Mickey meet and greet. But, before I do this, I will need to know who wants to attend so that I can charge everyone the right amount. He costs $550.

ºoº We have a 30 minute break to get the kids to the clubs, and then do the mixology at 4:00. We have to have a minimum of 25 to do the class, which we have according to the replies. We can have up to 40, but will have to split up into 2 groups.

So excited!! I ºoº

let me know if you want to participate and for which one or both and the names and number of people I will add to fb page for you :)

FISH EXTENDER GROUP ONLY!!! ºoº The Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet will be for fish extender groups only. I think we should get a group shot w/ all of us, and then break up into our colored groups and do those group shots as well. This will be so nice to have to remember those who we swapped gifts with! We have him for only 30 minutes! He will come in his Captain Mickey uniform! He will meet us from 3:00-3:30 on the 7th. I don't know the location yet. I'll set up a PayPal account for the Mickey meet and greet. But, before I do this, I will need to know who wants to attend so that I can charge everyone the right amount. He costs $550. ºoº We have a 30 minute break to get the kids to the clubs, and then do the mixology at 4:00. We have to have a minimum of 25 to do the class, which we have according to the replies. We can have up to 40, but will have to split up into 2 groups. So excited!! I ºoº let me know if you want to participate and for which one or both and the names and number of people I will add to fb page for you :)

I am interested in both. I will be the only one in my family who will do it. I assume the cost will be around $25 or less per person? Thanks

I am interested in both. I will be the only one in my family who will do it. I assume the cost will be around $25 or less per person? Thanks

ok so the mixology is $15 a person and not sure on mickey meet and greet trying to get final numbers so should I tell her just one for both things? and what is your name so I can let her know ?

Added you to the Meet and greet and mixology. the mixology is $15 and will be charged to your room. The meet and greet price hasn't been determined yet. we are waiting on a final count. I will set up a paypal acct. for this!

Welcome!!

For the spread sheet, my son is listed as a girl, but on the FE list he is listed as a boy.

Just checking....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter